FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week

FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only "Dictators" Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week (trendingpolitics.com)
26 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jonathan Davis

Nearly every day of former President Donald Trump’s term, someone — either from the opposition party or from the Democrat-aligned media — called him some version of authoritarian.
That was especially the case whenever Trump issued an executive order, many if not most of which were summarily challenged by left-wing groups in court, often successfully.
It never made any sense to call a president whose executive orders were overturned and who eventually got kicked off of all social media a tyrant and a dictator since not too many tyrants and dictators throughout the history of Humankind had their orders contradicted or struck down by any legal body.
But now that the current president has a “D” behind his name, suddenly tyranny is back in style (because for Democrats, authoritarianism has always been their preferred style of governance).
Joe Biden has essentially been governing by dictate since taking office 15-20 minutes ago, and Breitbart News has been tracking ‘the emperor’ and his actions:

And we continue to be told that Joe Biden is in command of all his mental faculties.

Comment:
More Conservative lawyers should be laying seige to each of China Joey Xi's E.O's through the courts and tying them up... Well, I'm glad we have a least one judge that won't be intimidated by illegal procedures and stands up for Americans!!!
BOOM: Texas Judge Smacks Down Biden's Unconstitutional Deportation Ban

FLASHBACK: Biden Suggested Only "Dictators" Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week (trendingpolitics.com)
26 Jan 2021 ~~ By Jonathan Davis

Nearly every day of former President Donald Trump’s term, someone — either from the opposition party or from the Democrat-aligned media — called him some version of authoritarian.
That was especially the case whenever Trump issued an executive order, many if not most of which were summarily challenged by left-wing groups in court, often successfully.
It never made any sense to call a president whose executive orders were overturned and who eventually got kicked off of all social media a tyrant and a dictator since not too many tyrants and dictators throughout the history of Humankind had their orders contradicted or struck down by any legal body.
But now that the current president has a “D” behind his name, suddenly tyranny is back in style (because for Democrats, authoritarianism has always been their preferred style of governance).
Joe Biden has essentially been governing by dictate since taking office 15-20 minutes ago, and Breitbart News has been tracking ‘the emperor’ and his actions:

And we continue to be told that Joe Biden is in command of all his mental faculties.

Comment:
More Conservative lawyers should be laying seige to each of China Joey Xi's E.O's through the courts and tying them up... Well, I'm glad we have a least one judge that won't be intimidated by illegal procedures and stands up for Americans!!!
BOOM: Texas Judge Smacks Down Biden's Unconstitutional Deportation Ban

4vggcu.jpg

Most of Biden's EOs were just repealing trump's EOs. Everything is getting back to where it should be.
No if you carefully sift through them they are mostly iou's, he basically took support in return for these favors, basically our system is based on bribes and not what's best for the people.

Look up crooked politician
and there will be a picture of Joe Biden.
China Joe is the poster boy for why we need term limits in Congress. Is there a single Congressman who has been in office for 20 years or more and is not a millionaire? I don't think so.
It will take an amendment to the Constitution like it did for the president.

Xiden calls everyone racist too, at least if you're white he does.

Well blacks too, but remember, it's not what you say or do in PROG-think. What's important is what MSM says so.

Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week
Showing that he doesn't always lie.....

China Joe is the poster boy for why we need term limits in Congress. Is there a single Congressman who has been in office for 20 years or more and is not a millionaire? I don't think so.

~~~~~~
Congress will never create or pass an amendment that would curtail their power over the people. However, they will pass annual pay raises for themselves unanimously without rancor.

Most of Biden's EOs were just repealing trump's EOs. Everything is getting back to where it should be.

You are missing the point.
That all humans lie?

LOL, no....

Biden Suggested Only “Dictators” Legislate By Executive Order, Then He Signs 33 In His First Week
Yeah , well Biden is a dumbass, how in the hell he got where he is is a mystery just like with the majority of them. I listen to their speeches and crap and it's like they all have speech impediments or parts of their frontal lobe missing. The people I meet in politics in the Joplin area also seem to have disturbed moments mentally. Maybe it's the tedium of politics?

~~~~~~
Congress will never create or pass an amendment that would curtail their power over the people. However, they will pass annual pay raises for themselves unanimously without rancor.
They should all make min wage.

~~~~~~
They should all make min wage.

:laughing0301:
Maybe that would be their justification for all their corruption.

That all humans lie?

LOL, no....

Yeah , well Biden is a dumbass, how in the hell he got where he is is a mystery just like with the majority of them. I listen to their speeches and crap and it's like they all have speech impediments or parts of their frontal lobe missing. The people I meet in politics in the Joplin area also seem to have disturbed moments mentally. Maybe it's the tedium of politics?

1611727933054.png

That all humans lie?

LOL, no....

Of course he did. They were put into effect by EO, so the only way to remove them is by EO

Forum List

Back