Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

[
Giving them their own country is "ethnic cleansing" in your warped world?

You are a lunatic.
So you are suggesting Israel give the land where Palestinians live and other Muslim nations give up some land as well to create a new state?
I thought my comment was crystal clear. Try reading it as many times as it takes for you to comprehend it...............and try not to read mass murder into it.
Look up the definition of ethnic cleansing and then clarify your comment.
No thanks. Mass murder is part of that definition.

I don't do homework for idiots.
There are 2 options in your comment.

1. Everyone, including Israel, gives up land for a new nation

2. Muslim countries give up land and Israel expels Palestinians.

Which is it?
Where did I list options? Keep reading it as many times as it takes, Dummy.
Dodge.
Yes, you are dodging.

Show me where I listed options.

GO!

Democrats are consistent.
Always wrong.
God Bless peacemaker President Trump.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They don't want to. AND Israel is not giving up the West Bank.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Why not let one of the huge muslim nations give Palistinians some of their country to call theirs?

Why? sounds like you are advocsting ethnic cleansing and forceable evictions. where they are is...theirs.

Ethnic cleansing we leave to Democrats who remove black babies from society.

Conspiracy theory.

What percentage of abortions are blacks?

That is not the claim. Besides,isn’t it time you quit to pretending to care about black people?

Dodge....

Always wrong.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

For what it’s worth...

Was having a few drinks in Riyadh with a Saudi who was our distributor in his country. As I felt it was germane to what we were discussing, I asked him what the deal was between Arab countries and the Palestinians? He sat back, smiled, and said I had to understand that to them the Palestinians are their n-words. Except he didn’t use n-words, and went on to say they (Arab states) give the Palestinians just enough money and stuff to make life miserable for the Jews.

The saying used to be "The Arab world will fight Israel to the last Palestinian."

[
Giving them their own country is "ethnic cleansing" in your warped world?

You are a lunatic.
So you are suggesting Israel give the land where Palestinians live and other Muslim nations give up some land as well to create a new state?
I thought my comment was crystal clear. Try reading it as many times as it takes for you to comprehend it...............and try not to read mass murder into it.
Look up the definition of ethnic cleansing and then clarify your comment.
No thanks. Mass murder is part of that definition.

I don't do homework for idiots.
There are 2 options in your comment.

1. Everyone, including Israel, gives up land for a new nation

2. Muslim countries give up land and Israel expels Palestinians.

Which is it?
pw_sign_22.gif

Always wrong.

Nope, Kerry is very right.
Those that signed the treaties with Israel are American puppet dictators they will be removed sooner or later. You have no idea what the Palestinians issue means to arabs and muslims in general absolutely no idea.

Always wrong.

Those that signed the treaties with Israel are American puppet dictators they will be removed sooner or later. You have no idea what the Palestinians issue means to arabs and muslims in general absolutely no idea.

Kerry was correct

There is no solution without resolving the Palestinian issue. Minor players like UAE and Bahrain looking for political points have no impact on the tensions in the region

Always wrong.

Kerry was correct

There is no solution without resolving the Palestinian issue. Minor players like UAE and Bahrain looking for political points have no impact on the tensions in the region

Newsflash: 9 Arab nations will be recognizing Israel for the first time ever.

Always wrong.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Why not let one of the huge muslim nations give Palistinians some of their country to call theirs?

Why? sounds like you are advocsting ethnic cleansing and forceable evictions. where they are is...theirs.

Conspiracy theory.

That is the claim.

What percentage? Answer the question.

Abortion is a matter of race. It's a matter of poverty. The percentage of women having abortions by race, is directly tied to the percentage of women who are poor - by race.

What percentage of women who have abortions are poor?

What percentage of women who have abortions already have one or more children?

What percentage of women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship?

What percentage of evangelical women have abortions?

Always wrong.

Conspiracy theory.

That is the claim.

What percentage? Answer the question.

Abortion is a matter of race. It's a matter of poverty. The percentage of women having abortions by race, is directly tied to the percentage of women who are poor - by race.

What percentage of women who have abortions are poor?

What percentage of women who have abortions already have one or more children?

What percentage of women who have abortions are married or in a committed relationship?

What percentage of evangelical women have abortions?

Why don't you answer your own questions with some facts and links?

Could it be because you NEVER have facts and links. Yep, that's it.

Always wrong.

Kerry was correct

0 impact...we in the region consider the UAE like a big mall...Bahrain has 0 political presence. Add to that those muppet dont even represent their own people.

Always wrong.

Kerry was correct

There 56 muslim countries.
Those that did dont align with their people, and trust me a second arab spring is coming sooner or later and all those treaties will be voided.

Always wrong.

Kerry was correct

There 56 muslim countries.
Those that did dont align with their people, and trust me a second arab spring is coming sooner or later and all those treaties will be voided.

Only irrational Jew-haters think peace in the Middle East is a bad thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back