Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

Soros, China, the Clintons, and Dems are a monstrous cancer to our country.
I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
If obama did the exact same thing the media would be worshipping him 24/7.
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Don't sell Obama short. He started lots of shooting wars, too.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.
Obama threw some jabs. Nothing like Trump though as you can see by the difference in press coverage
Obama wouldn't ever get any negative press coverage.
Except for on fox and conservative radio of course... but again, he was Worlds better than Trump at fostering good relationships with the media and people in general.

Trump is too self absorbed, thin skinned and offensive to come anywhere close

Democrats are consistent.
Always wrong.
God Bless peacemaker President Trump.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

What positive thing did lurch do? He actively worked AGAINST Trump in the middle east. I would say this agreement came about in spite of his efforts to undermine it.

Lurch let ISIS become a world leader in terrorism. That’s an accomplishment.

So true!

John Kerry is a great diplomat respected around the world.

Trump is not trusted and is openly mocked around the world. As is his son-in-law

Yes, he's an expert at selling the USA out for his own and his friends personal gain. In poker terms he's a whale. Not smart, not a good player, but lots of money (ours) that he loses to the table on a regular basis.

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

I think there are no "Palestinians" at all.

Considering there's no country called Palestine, yeah.

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

Refugees, of course.

Refugees of what nationality?

Primarily Jordanian at the time of the founding of Israel.

So then would you call them Jordanians?

Now? I suspect most who were truly Jordanian are dead. Only if the current Jordanians want to.

Always wrong.

He was right..there never will be. Were the Palestinians asked to participate in this 'peace agreement'?

They've been asked repeatedly but they don't want peace. Finally, the region says we're moving on without you.

They were asked to participate in those talks between UAE and Israel??..link??

You've been under a rock. Theyve been rejecting peace for decades. They don't want peace. They place rockets below schools, lie to the people, and terrorize. This is palestine.

Always wrong.

He was right..there never will be. Were the Palestinians asked to participate in this 'peace agreement'?

They've been asked repeatedly but they don't want peace. Finally, the region says we're moving on without you.

You've been under a rock. Theyve been rejecting peace for decades. They don't want peace. They place rockets below schools, lie to the people, and terrorize. This is palestine.

You didn't ansewer the question..were they asked to partricpate in the talks between the UAE and Israel which is what you claimed.

Always wrong.

You didn't ansewer the question..were they asked to partricpate in the talks between the UAE and Israel which is what you claimed.

You need to learn to read.

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.
Obama threw some jabs. Nothing like Trump though as you can see by the difference in press coverage
Except for on fox and conservative radio of course... but again, he was Worlds better than Trump at fostering good relationships with the media and people in general.

No he wasn't. He talked good. He was a snake behind the scenes. And he passed a terrible medical package that hamstringed a good portion of the population.

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

Refugees, of course.

Now? I suspect most who were truly Jordanian are dead. Only if the current Jordanians want to.

You’re not answering my question. There are many people who refer to themselves as Palestinians who live in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. You say that Palestinian is no such thing so what are those people to be called?

Here is what he said

How so?

Refugees, of course.

You’re not answering my question. There are many people who refer to themselves as Palestinians who live in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. You say that Palestinian is no such thing so what are those people to be called?

Again, refugees.

But I repeat myself.

Always wrong.

Yes, they were asked and refused to participate. They have been asked repeatedly. They don't want peace. You can't comprehend that. We get it.

No he wasn't. He talked good. He was a snake behind the scenes. And he passed a terrible medical package that hamstringed a good portion of the population.
What does any of that have to do with how Obama handled the press? Don’t change the subject

Here is what he said

How so?

Refugees, of course.

Again, refugees.

But I repeat myself.

Refugees is not a nationality it refers to people who are forced to leave their country

Here is what he said

How so?

Refugees, of course.

Again, refugees.

But I repeat myself.

Refugees is not a nationality it refers to people who are forced to leave their country

Palestine was never a country, so they came from somewhere else.

2+2

Here is what he said

How so?

Refugees, of course.

Again, refugees.

But I repeat myself.

Palestine was never a country, so they came from somewhere else.

2+2

Ok dude. It’s all make believe. Israel is at war with ghosts and the big peace deal that Trump was trying for was between Israel and the random refugees that belong nowhere. Keep running with that

Always wrong.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They don't want to. AND Israel is not giving up the West Bank.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Why not let one of the huge muslim nations give Palistinians some of their country to call theirs?

Why? sounds like you are advocsting ethnic cleansing and forceable evictions. where they are is...theirs.

Always wrong.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They don't want to. AND Israel is not giving up the West Bank.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Why not let one of the huge muslim nations give Palistinians some of their country to call theirs?

Why? sounds like you are advocsting ethnic cleansing and forceable evictions. where they are is...theirs.

Giving them their own country is "ethnic cleansing" in your warped world?

You are a lunatic.

[
Giving them their own country is "ethnic cleansing" in your warped world?

You are a lunatic.
So you are suggesting Israel give the land where Palestinians live and other Muslim nations give up some land as well to create a new state?

New Topics

Forum List

Back