Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

Democrats are consistent.
Always wrong.
God Bless peacemaker President Trump.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

Call us when the Palestinians denounce terrorism and acknowledge the existence of Israel.
Fuck the Palestinians.

Here is the thing. You can't have "Peace in the Middle East" without the Palestinians. There is no "peace agreement" without the Palestinians. The Agreement that was signed yesterday simply normalizes the co-operation that has been going on for years, but this is hardly a "peace agreement" since neither Bahrain nor the UAE are at war with Isreal.

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

I think there are no "Palestinians" at all.

Life must be fun when you make up your own reality instead of just observing what is actually there

It's even more fun when you actually study the history of the region without buying into political fantasies.

Totally agree. Try it.

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

Soros, China, the Clintons, and Dems are a monstrous cancer to our country.
I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
If obama did the exact same thing the media would be worshipping him 24/7.
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Obama created millions of refugees. People suffered. People died.
He created them? Really? How did he do that?

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Yeah, but that stuff is substance. No one cares about substance. It's a new world. It's all superficial surface, dammit! Skin color, gender, swag, and street cred, bruh. Obama was a cool, eloquent cat, and that's what really matters!!!! Orange man brutish and bad!
Substance? Where? All I heard was an empty and unexplained accusation. It was the equivalent of me say that Trump is a deported child molesting Martian

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

Considering there's no country called Palestine, yeah.

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

Refugees, of course.

Refugees of what nationality?

Always wrong.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

What positive thing did lurch do? He actively worked AGAINST Trump in the middle east. I would say this agreement came about in spite of his efforts to undermine it.

Biden is respected and trusted around the world

He will have to rebuild our once proud reputation around the globe. A return to normalcy
You are Delusional.

Biden sold this Country out under B. Hussein.

Biden is all washed up and suffering from Dementia.

That's what everyone around the world knows.

Not this delusional Leftist shit you are posting.
The country was never sold out. Stop being a drama queen

Here is what he said

How so?

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

Refugees, of course.

Primarily Jordanian at the time of the founding of Israel.

And 6 more arab nations are ready to sign on to the Abraham Accords :banana:
Peace in the middle east is bad news for Democrats.

Democrats are incredibly shallow and hate filled people.
democrats want peace in the Middle East like they want peace in the inner cities they run around the country.

Funny how that works.

Don't sell Obama short. He started lots of shooting wars, too.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.
Obama threw some jabs. Nothing like Trump though as you can see by the difference in press coverage
Obama wouldn't ever get any negative press coverage.

Kids in cages!

Always wrong.

What positive thing did lurch do? He actively worked AGAINST Trump in the middle east. I would say this agreement came about in spite of his efforts to undermine it.

Lurch let ISIS become a world leader in terrorism. That’s an accomplishment.

Always wrong.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

For what it’s worth...

Was having a few drinks in Riyadh with a Saudi who was our distributor in his country. As I felt it was germane to what we were discussing, I asked him what the deal was between Arab countries and the Palestinians? He sat back, smiled, and said I had to understand that to them the Palestinians are their n-words. Except he didn’t use n-words, and went on to say they (Arab states) give the Palestinians just enough money and stuff to make life miserable for the Jews.

John Kerry is a great diplomat respected around the world.

Trump is not trusted and is openly mocked around the world. As is his son-in-law

Always wrong.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

For what it’s worth...

Was having a few drinks in Riyadh with a Saudi who was our distributor in his country. As I felt it was germane to what we were discussing, I asked him what the deal was between Arab countries and the Palestinians? He sat back, smiled, and said I had to understand that to them the Palestinians are their n-words. Except he didn’t use n-words, and went on to say they (Arab states) give the Palestinians just enough money and stuff to make life miserable for the Jews.

It seems every region has that one group that most of the region just doesn't like.

For Europe it's the Irish.

Here is what he said

How so?

Refugees, of course.

Primarily Jordanian at the time of the founding of Israel.

So then would you call them Jordanians?

Forum List

Back