Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

I think there are no "Palestinians" at all.

Life must be fun when you make up your own reality instead of just observing what is actually there

It's even more fun when you actually study the history of the region without buying into political fantasies.

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

Soros, China, the Clintons, and Dems are a monstrous cancer to our country.
I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
If obama did the exact same thing the media would be worshipping him 24/7.
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Don't sell Obama short. He started lots of shooting wars, too.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.
Obama threw some jabs. Nothing like Trump though as you can see by the difference in press coverage
What shooting wars has Trump started?

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

I think there are no "Palestinians" at all.

Considering there's no country called Palestine, yeah.

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

Refugees, of course.

Goes beyond Democrats and the left

It is the rest of the world who has made peace with Cuba and worked with Iran to get them to abandon nukes and stabilize the region.

Trump tore up both deals which did not make us safer. Biden will return to normalcy.
You doubling down on that Delusional Bullshit only solidifies my original point.

Obama3.jpg

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Obama created millions of refugees. People suffered. People died.

Here is what he said

Where is Kerry's deal?

It's filed under KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Wheres AZOG ?

Obama created millions of refugees. People suffered. People died.
Yeah, but that stuff is substance. No one cares about substance. It's a new world. It's all superficial surface, dammit! Skin color, gender, swag, and street cred, bruh. Obama was a cool, eloquent cat, and that's what really matters!!!! Orange man brutish and bad!

Here is what he said

Where is Kerry's deal?

It's filed under KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Wheres AZOG ?

He's in J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit".

AZOG

Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

John Kerry brokered peace with Iran and Cuba.....
Two countries that have been a thorn in our sides for generations
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Is there any questions about these people living in some Alternate Left Reality?

It is the rest of the world who has made peace with Cuba and worked with Iran to get them to abandon nukes and stabilize the region.

Trump tore up both deals which did not make us safer. Biden will return to normalcy.
Biden will surrender to any totalitarian regime that gives him the stink-eye.

Normal Americans recognize that's a bad thing.

Leftists are not normal Americans.
Biden is respected and trusted around the world

He will have to rebuild our once proud reputation around the globe. A return to normalcy

Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

And Iran kept pulling their shit.... As a matter of fact, Obutthole even paid them ransom to get some of our sailors back!!!

And I know the magical muslim faggot started a lot of wars, but when did he get us in a war with Cuba????
Link

Only in Trumps distorted world. The rest of the world still finds them in compliance
Because Iran SAYS so, and they wouldn't lie!
Compliance was confirmed by international inspectors. Even Trump was forced to admit Iran was following the agreement.

John Kerry negotiated legitimate international agreements
Not like Trumps little sideshow

He will have to rebuild our once proud reputation around the globe. A return to normalcy
You are Delusional.

Biden sold this Country out under B. Hussein.

Biden is all washed up and suffering from Dementia.

That's what everyone around the world knows.

Not this delusional Leftist shit you are posting.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Is there any questions about these people living in some Alternate Left Reality?

Biden will surrender to any totalitarian regime that gives him the stink-eye.

Normal Americans recognize that's a bad thing.

Leftists are not normal Americans.

Do you really believe the bullshit you post, or are you paid to?

And Iran kept pulling their shit.... As a matter of fact, Obutthole even paid them ransom to get some of our sailors back!!!

And I know the magical muslim faggot started a lot of wars, but when did he get us in a war with Cuba????
Link

Only in Trumps distorted world. The rest of the world still finds them in compliance
Because Iran SAYS so, and they wouldn't lie!
Compliance was confirmed by international inspectors. Even Trump was forced to admit Iran was following the agreement.

John Kerry negotiated legitimate international agreements
Not like Trumps little sideshow
The Arab world wants peace with Israel.

If you want Jews dead, you'll have to do it yourself.

You are Delusional.

Biden sold this Country out under B. Hussein.

Biden is all washed up and suffering from Dementia.

That's what everyone around the world knows.

Not this delusional Leftist shit you are posting.

Better get used to our next President

Forum List

Back