Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

Soros, China, the Clintons, and Dems are a monstrous cancer to our country.
I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
If obama did the exact same thing the media would be worshipping him 24/7.
Obama wanted to take the ME over with his civilian military, ISIS.

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

Where is Kerry's deal?

It's filed under KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Here is what he said

How so?

Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

You don’t think there are good Palestinians out there that are suffering as a result of these conflicts? You think they are all extremists that should be ignored?

I think there are no "Palestinians" at all.

Most likely true. This is because Obama was about a million times better at public relations than Trump and he knew how to develop stronger relationships instead of starting insult wars.
Don't sell Obama short. He started lots of shooting wars, too.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.

Democrats are consistent.
Always wrong.
God Bless peacemaker President Trump.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They don't want to. AND Israel is not giving up the West Bank.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Absorption is the best way out for all parties. give them to another country and subsidize them to integrate the Palestinians into the other countries.

Here is what he said

How so?

Considering there's no country called Palestine, yeah.

Democrats are consistent.
Always wrong.
God Bless peacemaker President Trump.

Disagree with always wrong, but he does deserve credit for his roll in this process.

Still needs to be a solution for the Palestinian people though or these agreements may not hold.

The Palestinian leadership wants a one State solution. That isn't going to happen.

The Iranians see them as a tool to use against the West, nothing more. Iranians are Persian, not Arab, and thus have no real kinship with the Palestinians.

The other Arab countries are tired of dealing with the Palestinian cause, and are looking for a way out.

I don't know. I think a 2 state solution is not going to happen. I don't think Israel ever truly desired it or was truly willing to give up control of those areas. I suspect we'll see something along a semi-autonomous region or, one state. Certainly if they continue with annexing they will have to resolve citizenship and equality issues.

A one state solution will only result in the destruction of Israel and a lot of dead Jews.

What should happen is Egypt should annex Gaza and Jordan should annex the West bank area under a treaty with Israel to demilitarize both locations.

They don't want to. AND Israel is not giving up the West Bank.

They would to Jordan, if given promises of control of the area and assimilation of the Palestinians there.

I kind of doubt it. They have legitimate security needs for part of the area, and it also represents some of the best farm land. They won't give it up. They never intended to imo. I would think giving Gaza to Egypt would be more likely but Egypt doesn't want Gaza.

There are a lot of other potential solutions, including setting up semi-automous city-states for example. But doesn't seem to be any move towards anything but 1 state or 2 states.

Why not let one of the huge muslim nations give Palistinians some of their country to call theirs?

They already have land..It's being illegally occupied by Israel right now.

Nope, the Arabs lost of most it in 1948, and the rest in 1967 and 1973. Losing wars has consequences.

I can't give Trump much credit here. It doesn't take much to make a fool of John Kerry. And, think of it this way. John Kerry is 100X more formidable than Old Joe. Kerry would wipe the floor with old Joe.

Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

John Kerry brokered peace with Iran and Cuba.....
Two countries that have been a thorn in our sides for generations
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Is there any questions about these people living in some Alternate Left Reality?
Goes beyond Democrats and the left

It is the rest of the world who has made peace with Cuba and worked with Iran to get them to abandon nukes and stabilize the region.

Trump tore up both deals which did not make us safer. Biden will return to normalcy.

Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

And Iran kept pulling their shit.... As a matter of fact, Obutthole even paid them ransom to get some of our sailors back!!!

And I know the magical muslim faggot started a lot of wars, but when did he get us in a war with Cuba????
Link

Only in Trumps distorted world. The rest of the world still finds them in compliance

Barry started REAL wars. He bombed more countries than any President going back decades.

Here is what he said

How so?

Life must be fun when you make up your own reality instead of just observing what is actually there

Is there any questions about these people living in some Alternate Left Reality?

It is the rest of the world who has made peace with Cuba and worked with Iran to get them to abandon nukes and stabilize the region.

Trump tore up both deals which did not make us safer. Biden will return to normalcy.
How are those countries dealing with Iran now that they have ignored the deal they have with Iran and are producing nukes?

Here is what he said

How so?

Life must be fun when you make up your own reality instead of just observing what is actually there

You would know.

Biden will surrender to any totalitarian regime that gives him the stink-eye.

Normal Americans recognize that's a bad thing.

Leftists are not normal Americans.

And Iran kept pulling their shit.... As a matter of fact, Obutthole even paid them ransom to get some of our sailors back!!!

And I know the magical muslim faggot started a lot of wars, but when did he get us in a war with Cuba????
Link

Only in Trumps distorted world. The rest of the world still finds them in compliance
Because Iran SAYS so, and they wouldn't lie!

Don't sell Obama short. He started lots of shooting wars, too.

But you just make sure you don't criticize him for it. It's racist. Because reasons.
Obama threw some jabs. Nothing like Trump though as you can see by the difference in press coverage

Here is what he said

How so?

Considering there's no country called Palestine, yeah.

Haha, oh I’m sorry. What would you like to call the people that others refer to as Palestinians?

New Topics

Forum List

Back