flash flood watches, here.

i am going to wilkes tomorrow....they should be fine....i dont think its bad there....what part of wilkes...we are going to n wilkes....

i dont get loving n wilkesboro.....sorry......o several of our friends are from w v....mostly got sick of the employment situation in w v....but one did go home....he just missed it too much....found it too open here

We don't have flash flood round here.

When our floods come, they stick around for a few days, just so we'll remember them.

i dont get loving n wilkesboro.....sorry......o several of our friends are from w v....mostly got sick of the employment situation in w v....but one did go home....he just missed it too much....found it too open here

You know I thought I was crazy when I realized that it was too open there. The mountains are gone and you feel like you are too much in the open. You feel exposed or something. I can not explain it but not havng those ridges around made me nervous.

What is a flash flood anyway? Is that like a rain storm with an over coat, hairy legs, and dark socks?

Last edited:
it has rained for about 15 hours now.....but its only been about 3 inches of rain.....we need the rain....i wished it would rain on texas....

we are fine....up on the side of the hill....we are going to n wilkes.....and other areas today ...so i will take a camera with me...now it will start flooding in boone....the mall parking lot is bad to flood

Forum List

Back