Flag from 1/6 used at Youngkin rally

“I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

States have curriculums, school districts have curriculums.....do individual parents create the curriculum?

States have curriculums, school districts have curriculums.....do individual parents create the curriculum?

Parents should always have a major say in what their children are being taught.

Since Dimocrats are so resistant to that idea, parents need to get their kids out of the public school system.

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

Brutal & brilliant ad put together in a flash by VoteVets.

Who fucking cares? It is a flag. You guys are desperate.

So the Capitol riot is going to become a huge historical event for trump supporters?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

Play Maxine Waters. Obama said "fight" many times. You people are just haters.

Parents should always have a major say in what their children are being taught.

Since Dimocrats are so resistant to that idea, parents need to get their kids out of the public school system.
you bring up a good point…and it begs the question…why are dems so opposed to parents being involved in their children’s education?

That is how I am reading it as well. Voters are usually not a monolith. Leftists certainly are.
I’ve never seen conservatives chase people into a bathroom to film themselves yelling at a Senator who won’t fall in line with the party. Dems think ALL blacks think the same, ALL Hispanics think the same, there’s no room for independent thought in that party.

No, YOU go fuck yourself you lying, racist, perverted loser. And Dana the coward can go fuck herself too. A pair of cowards trying to deny parents any say in their kids education.

_YZJwfQ94udc8D3OO0Rmb-lk2x3XBwpkxaMZotG8kStVbX26CBTRmgIj_pIKE6OmYj-G07KJmj-WT6ibYPAxE5zY522G2NBQcBpIzSr75w0aiVgF_QiksI9tAnONCKhv5PG9JGCrQsexI2vp3_ZfmmfBv5BAe1aqnHs

Poor racist, perverted asshole is triggered. Poor bitch, Calle day out as a racist who’s wants to teach children perverted things and cries when parents tell him no. Continue your tantrum while waiting for your white hood to dry.

Forum List

Back