Flag from 1/6 used at Youngkin rally

why do you think it’s ok to call minorities “monkeys?”.

Are you black? If so, I apologize. The expression "no banana for the monkey" is an old one that means someone failed to prove your point because they didn't offer up a link to prove McAuliffe said anything close to what he was accused of saying..

Monkeys have long been rewarded with bananas for certain behaviors. There is nothing racist about the expression unless one were to use it on a black person which would be decidedly insensitive.

So relax Pee Wee, and unbunch the panties. ;)

Are you black? If so, I apologize. The expression "no banana for the monkey" is an old one that means someone failed to prove your point because they didn't offer up a link to prove McAuliffe said anything close to what he was accused of saying..

Monkeys have long been rewarded with bananas for certain behaviors. There is nothing racist about the expression unless one were to use it on a black person which would be decidedly insensitive.

So relax Pee Wee, and unbunch the panties. ;)
it’s a well known racist remark

just like Terry’s comment

just like dems and their deep seeded racism, and totalarian views

These are HIS PEOPLE - It was HIS RALLY - Of course he disassociated himself, but do you not see the rank hypocrisy of running on the Trumpy Bumpkin "election integrity/ recount recount/ - audit audit AUDIT!! platform"?

Sounds like he's trying to run away from the Trumpy Bear also. This ain't the way to do it.
I am not following. Do you want him to distance himself from DJT or not?

I am not following. Do you want him to distance himself from DJT or not?

I just want him to be consistent. You can't push the Trump narrative of stolen elections, election integrity and auditing elections from now until eternity, and yet play coy when a bunch of idiots at your rally do something as stupid as using an American flag from the insurrection to say the pledge.

Consistency would have been to defend them, AND their idiotic claim that it was a peaceful rally. Consistency would also mean fully embracing Trump - Running from him makes no sense when you're repeating his exact narrative.

I just want him to be consistent. You can't push the Trump narrative of stolen elections, election integrity and auditing elections from now until eternity, and yet play coy when a bunch of idiots at your rally do something as stupid as using an American flag from the insurrection to say the pledge.

Consistency would have been to defend them, AND their idiotic claim that it was a peaceful rally. Consistency would also mean fully embracing Trump - Running from him makes no sense when you're repeating his exact narrative.
Why can he not agree with some of Trump's rhetoric but not all of it? That is how I am as well. I am not a sycophant who agrees with everything Trump does but I do like his policies and his triggering of deranged leftists. I dislike some of his policies and believe his triggering goes too far sometimes. Why is that bad? Please explain.

um trump isn’t the only person that believes in election integrity…i suppose election security isn’t popular among the demafasict…but a lot of actual Americans believe voting is important and should be safe, and secure…it’s the backbone of our democratic-republic

Why can he not agree with some of Trump's rhetoric but not all of it? That is how I am as well. I am not a sycophant who agrees with everything Trump does but I do like his policies and his triggering of deranged leftists. I dislike some of his policies and believe his triggering goes too far sometimes. Why is that bad? Please explain.
in the demafacist cult you aren’t allowed to not fall in line completely with the cult…free thought, critical thinking ans opinion is a foreign.m concept to the cultist

in the demafacist cult you aren’t allowed to not fall in line completely with the cult…free thought, critical thinking ans opinion is a foreign.m concept to the cultist
That is how I am reading it as well. Voters are usually not a monolith. Leftists certainly are.

He is certainly able to do that same as you. But the worst part of Trump is his Big Lie and the violent insurrection that he fomented. Youngkin appears to be down with that.

I'd have to know what Trump has done or said that offended him to comment further. I DO know why he didn't show up. He didn't show up because he found out Trump would be calling in. Another hypocritical dodge.

I am happy however that you can admit a major part of your motivation is "owning lefty" ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back