Flag from 1/6 used at Youngkin rally

McAuliffe said that? ... Hmmm :link:
Yeah he did Goober.

That was easy. Slink off in shame again now.

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

Brutal & brilliant ad put together in a flash by VoteVets.

Wow - I haven't seen a nothing burger quite this big in a while; thanks for sharing!

Wow - I haven't seen a nothing burger quite this big in a while; thanks for sharing!

Happy to see you full (of shit) yet again Trumpkin!

1634336198669.jpeg

Yeah he did Goober.

That was easy. Slink off in shame again now.

With regard to LGBTQ students? Terry was spot the hell on. You will NOT be allowed to teach kids that anything other than heterosexualality is a perversion. Fuck you for even going there! :finger3:

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

Brutal & brilliant ad put together in a flash by VoteVets.

thanks for providing a quote from him condemning the 1/6 riot and the flag that was at this event

glad to see he did.

when is his opponent going to denounce the insurrectionist that have run wild since Nov 2016?

Sure, maybe it was one of the the same ones used as battering rams, projectiles and to beat cops within an inch of their lives. Charming.
Maybe? I don't recall Cops being "beaten with an inch of their lives" and I don't remember Old Glory used as an assault weapon. Maybe TDR still has an effect on angry lefties and they have a skewed viewpoint on everything. It beats talking about silent Joe anyway.

Maybe? I don't recall Cops being "beaten with an inch of their lives" and I don't remember Old Glory used as an assault weapon. Maybe TDR still has an effect on angry lefties and they have a skewed viewpoint on everything. It beats talking about silent Joe anyway.

Dude, you missed the entire thing? Sad :(

With regard to LGBTQ students? Terry was spot the hell on. You will NOT be allowed to teach kids that anything other than heterosexualality is a perversion. Fuck you for even going there! :finger3:
No fuck YOU you degenerate piece of shit. Nobody wants their kid taught that butt piracy like you enjoy is “normal”. News flash: that shit IS perverted to sane rational people. So go fuck yourself for wanting to teach young children perverted disgusting things.

No fuck YOU you degenerate piece of shit. Nobody wants their kid taught that butt piracy like you enjoy is “normal”. News flash: that shit IS perverted to sane rational people. So go fuck yourself for wanting to teach young children perverted disgusting things.

You may be the most vile human being I’ve ever had the misfortune of encountering.
Little surprise you’re a Trumpy Bumpkin!

You may be the most vile human being I’ve ever had the misfortune of encountering.
Little surprise you’re a Trumpy Bumpkin!
Good thing an ass like you never encountered me. Go tell those black, Hispanic, and Asian families who feel the same way ( that man on man butt piracy and dick sucking is not to be taught as “normal” and that they have no say in their kids education) that they’re “vile people”. Then enjoy your ass whipping. You want to teach perversions to young children and I’m vile? You want that, look in a mirror.

Good thing an ass like you never encountered me. Go tell those black, Hispanic, and Asian families who feel the same way ( that man on man butt piracy and dick sucking is not to be taught as “normal” and that they have no say in their kids education) that they’re “vile people”. Then enjoy your ass whipping. You want to teach perversions to young children and I’m vile? You want that, look in a mirror.

1634362459656.jpeg

So the Capitol riot is going to become a huge historical event for trump supporters?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

Do you believe that shit?

Forum List

Back