Flag from 1/6 used at Youngkin rally

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

Brutal & brilliant ad put together in a flash by VoteVets.

Last edited:
I like this flag.....

1634309707928.png

So the Capitol riot is going to become a huge historical event for trump supporters?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on a "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

Hours after his Democratic opponent called on him to publicly condemn attendees of a GOP rally who pledged allegiance to an American flag said to have been flown at the Jan. 6 rally near the Capitol prior to the insurrection, Republican nominee for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin issued a statement calling the act "weird and wrong."​
"While I had no role in last night’s event, I have heard about it from many people in the media today. It is weird and wrong to pledge allegiance to a flag connected to January 6," Youngkin said. "As I have said many times before, the violence that occurred on January 6 was sickening and wrong."​
At the start of the Wednesday night rally, which was livestreamed on the right-wing platform Real America's Voice, the emcee called up a woman with an American flag, which the emcee said "was carried at the peaceful rally with Donald J. Trump on Jan. 6."​

What exactly are you whining about? The man already distanced himself. It's right there in your link.

What exactly are you whining about? The man already distanced himself. It's right there in your link.

These are HIS PEOPLE - It was HIS RALLY - Of course he disassociated himself, but do you not see the rank hypocrisy of running on the Trumpy Bumpkin "election integrity/ recount recount/ - audit audit AUDIT!! platform"?

Sounds like he's trying to run away from the Trumpy Bear also. This ain't the way to do it.

These are HIS PEOPLE - It was HIS RALLY - Of course he disassociated himself, but do you not see the rank hypocrisy of running on the Trumpy Bumpkin "election integrity/ recount recount/ - audit audit AUDIT!! platform"?

Sounds like he's trying to run away from the Trumpy Bear also. This ain't the way to do it.
I'll hold him to the same standards you hold Biden and McAullife in regards to the BLM/antifa rioters. Sound fair?

So the Capitol riot is going to become a huge historical event for trump supporters?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

Wouldn't surprise me if some idiot like Gosar or Clyde proposes 1/6 as a National Holiday :rolleyes-41:

If Glenn wants to distance himself from this kind of crap, he probably shouldn't be running on the bogus "voter integrity/ audit" platform. Who's brilliant idea was this anyway? :confused-84:

^^^BlueAnon post^^^

New Topics

Forum List

Back