FJB chant rings out in left-wing Boston

I remember being embarrassed when DeNiro said "Fuck Donald Trump". We should be better than that.

Now the Trumpsters are screaming it en masse in public and yukking it up. This is very clever humor for them.

And the decay continues.

Face it, Bottom-Third, most of the country hates your president.

So Conservatives demonstrate how crude they are

What else is new?

Wow..I would have thought Trumpers would have grown tired of this elementary school playground name calling.

WRONG!

Never underestimate the ability of the Trumper to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.

Wow..I would have thought Trumpers would have grown tired of this elementary school playground name calling.

WRONG!

Never underestimate the ability of the Trumper to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.

It reflects more poorly on the Conservatives chanting profanities than it does of Joe Biden

Mommy, why are those people yelling Fuck Joe Biden?

1634768002422.jpeg

Because that is the way Conservatives act Sweetheart

So Conservatives demonstrate how crude they are

What else is new?

GMAFB, libs had the naked TRUMP statues and the baby TRUMP balloons, along with weak rape songs from people like M&M. TRUMP was able to ignore all of it which is why it wasn't really all that effective. Biden and the MSM whining about the chants only makes them grow louder.

WRONG!

says the scum demonRAT using names, while whining about some one else using names....and then calling the other 1 out, and not ITself....
Never underestimate the ability of the scum demonRAT to stay regressed in a grade school mentality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back