Fixing Problems

Well I do believe that Trump would have addressed these issues and tried to solve them. Instead of blaming the public or acting like they don't exist.

Now whether he had pissed everyone off so much that nothing could get done about them is another story in itself. Trump has never been known to play well with others...he has a long track record for that.
He is successful at his tasks, I'll give him that. But playing well with others? Never once has had an instance of doing so.
Fuck playing well with others. I don't want a playmate, I want a leader that has our best interest as a country as his prime directive.

Well I do believe that Trump would have addressed these issues and tried to solve them. Instead of blaming the public or acting like they don't exist.

Now whether he had pissed everyone off so much that nothing could get done about them is another story in itself. Trump has never been known to play well with others...he has a long track record for that.
He is successful at his tasks, I'll give him that. But playing well with others? Never once has had an instance of doing so.

I don't know what you're talking about. One of the first things he did was invite the Democrat leadership to the White House for a bowling match. There just is no meeting these people half way. It's their way or no way. Trump wanted 7 billion for the wall and they said no. So he met half way and said 3.5 billion, and they said no. He finally gave up and took it out of the military budget, and they took him to court over it.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

We can take care all of the problems in two easy steps:

1. Stop handing out free money like it's candy at a parade to all of the liberals. (and taking from people who actually work for it and or deserve it)

2. Get people off their lazy asses back to work.

It's not going to happen, but it's not rocket science either.

Im actually for getting rid of ALL incumbents Republicans and Democrats alike.
Nice thought, wont work to many are committed to party over country & would just hire some new ass hat. What we need is for both sides to commit to cleaning up there own party. & the nothing good to say ever loud mouths & old old folks need to retire, they are very out of touch with most Americans,

I don't know what you're talking about. One of the first things he did was invite the Democrat leadership to the White House for a bowling match. There just is no meeting these people half way. It's their way or no way. Trump wanted 7 billion for the wall and they said no. So he met half way and said 3.5 billion, and they said no. He finally gave up and took it out of the military budget, and they took him to court over it.

View attachment 590128
George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr, and Obama all tried to build that wall.

Every time that they tried Congressional leadership opposed the President. Didn't matter if it was Republicans or Democrats. (And usually was the opposite of the president in office)

Just saying that a bowling match isn't exactly going to be enough to get along. And both parties have too many politicians to actually get anything accomplished.

Nice thought, wont work to many are committed to party over country & would just hire some new ass hat. What we need is for both sides to commit to cleaning up there own party. & the nothing good to say ever loud mouths & old old folks need to retire, they are very out of touch with most Americans,
Lol, most of the party shit is lip service. They are loyal to their donors over country. Hell Congress has made it so most bills never get debated on floor let alone voted on. This way we can never hold them responsible for their actions on the job. Congress is worthless.

Lol, most of the party shit is lip service. They are loyal to their donors over country. Hell Congress has made it so most bills never get debated on floor let alone voted on. This way we can never hold them responsible for their actions on the job. Congress is worthless.
Which is one reason I started this thread.
If we let politicians control the conversation we get crap...

If we the people control the conversation we get what we want. Just saying.

Which is one reason I started this thread.
If we let politicians control the conversation we get crap...

If we the people control the conversation we get what we want. Just saying.
I appreciate the thread. Discussing solutions is certainly better than in fighting. We definitely need to be less reliant on foreign goods. We also need individual communities to be more self sufficient with in our own country. Just not sure how to accomplish this. Farmers markets and local food processing is a start. The food chain and water supply should be first focus as lack of either can cause loss of life quickly. Less time in transport would give us fresher food and require less preservatives. Would be a great start. Not sure how to accomplish the logistics behind it though. I would imagine rural electric co-op s would offer a partial model. This could start at a local government level. Real estate tax reduction s for farm owners who reside on local farms followed by selling bonds to raise money for a local processing plant that would offer stock ownership in said plant. Tax incentives to grocery stores that stock local items. Maybe even bond programs for space to sell locally grown and processed items.

Ok..
So there are severe issues in the State of the Union at the moment.

Supply Chain
Inflation
Labor shortages
Healthcare inequalities

Instead of pointing fingers at Who did what and made a mess...it isn't going to help.

Let's discuss what can/should be done to fix these issues.

Pick a topic and let's hear your ideas on what should be done to fix the mess we are in.

What would help alleviate any of these current problems?
The reason we point finger is so that we don't re-elected the problem makers.

Forum List

Back