Five Year Sentence For Fine Dining!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
(PHILADELPHIA) -- A South Carolina man, currently serving time in a Pennsylvania prison, has been sentenced to five additional years behind bars for threatening to kill and eat President Obama.

Officials say in January 2010, Gregory Dale Brockman, 33, wrote letters to the Secret Service saying that he wanted to kill the president, "cut his meat from his bones and put them in the oven," then "sit down at the table and start eating," according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Authorities say in his letters, Brockman also made threats about killing Vice President Joe Biden, and sexually assaulting Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
1250 AM WTMA: The Big Talker | News and Talk from Charleston, South Carolina

(PHILADELPHIA) -- A South Carolina man, currently serving time in a Pennsylvania prison, has been sentenced to five additional years behind bars for threatening to kill and eat President Obama.

Officials say in January 2010, Gregory Dale Brockman, 33, wrote letters to the Secret Service saying that he wanted to kill the president, "cut his meat from his bones and put them in the oven," then "sit down at the table and start eating," according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Authorities say in his letters, Brockman also made threats about killing Vice President Joe Biden, and sexually assaulting Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I would not consider obama.... fine dining in any stretch of the word. I would think he would be tough, stringy, dry, ..and very hard to swallow.

Food poisoning is also not quite my thing.

Two cannibals were eating dinner. One said:"I really hate my sister."
The other said:"Well, just eat the noodles."

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One said to the other:"Does this taste funny to you?"

Did you hear about the cannibal student who was suspended from school for buttering up his teacher?

I would not consider obama.... fine dining in any stretch of the word. I would think he would be tough, stringy, dry, ..and very hard to swallow.

Picky, picky, picky.

So according to USArmyRetard, GD Brockman must like foreign food.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjGpcEA-FyE]Hannibal Lecter - Fava Beans and Chianti - YouTube[/ame]

Picky, picky, picky.

Not really.

I just have very good taste. :)

Then again.... you can set a fine table with heavy linen, sterling and crystal. Have exceptional service, exquisite ambiance, and have a cult following that must book you out a year in advance and still leave you begging for a table.

The food can be beautifully well plated and presented and look like artwork.....

None of that could change the fact.... the kitchen is buying product COD because they cant pay the bills. The meat and fish are all on the daily special from the supplier because its about to turn and go bad. The produce is all the crap coming from other countries..nothing in season, fresh or ripe. Off the shelf, out of the box and out of the freezer are the norm.... The wine from a box is served decanted and foisted off as "fine expensive wine" In other words... the worst and cheapest shit you can buy and serve

Its all about perception....and believing what you want to believe...You can feed shit to anyone who believes the hype and only sees what they want to see.....

Picky, picky, picky.

Not really.

Then again.... you can set a fine table with heavy linen, sterling and crystal. Have exceptional service, exquisite ambiance, and have a cult following that must book you out a year in advance and still leave you begging for a table.

The food can be beautifully well plated and presented and look like artwork.....

None of that could change the fact.... the kitchen is buying product COD because they cant pay the bills. The meat and fish are all on the daily special from the supplier because its about to turn and go bad. The produce is all the crap coming from other countries..nothing in season, fresh or ripe. Off the shelf, out of the box and out of the freezer are the norm.... The wine from a box is served decanted and foisted off as "fine expensive wine" In other words... the worst and cheapest shit you can buy and serve

Its all about perception....and believing what you want to believe...You can feed shit to anyone who believes the hype and only sees what they want to see.....

If the Obama's set the table, the dinnerware would be.....get ready.....

...............Red China!

We lived in a major tourist town in CT and there were lots of resturants. The best food was served from Nov to April when the tourist left because they would eat anything but they had to serve to locals good stuff or they would have no business. We couldn't wait till the leafers left.

Picky, picky, picky.

Not really.

If the Obama's set the table, the dinnerware would be.....get ready.....

...............Red China!

LOL...i am not sure what china pattern michelle has chosen. I know the regan china was red.

regan317.jpg

Last edited:
The cannibal who at the lawyer had to go to the doctor because his food disagreed with him.

Cannibal mama yells at jr because he is playing with the missionary's kid. "Quit playing with your food and get in here!"

Forum List

Back