Five teens who changed the world

The only one in that group that I deem a true hero is Malala and her courage to live after what she went through should be the poster of courage for future generations.

Parkland could have been prevented and global warming or climate change or global cooling has been tackled for decades and helping Africans with medicine has also been tackled for decades if not for almost a century or more.

( Yeah, I read it Coyote )

But

Give most of them ( Not Malala ) a few decades and they will become soulless like I have and just give up...

Maybe we should listen. These young folks are the future, they are brave, passionate and articulate, they aren’t afraid to take a stand for what they believe.

Five teens who changed the world - BBC Three
I remember how I was when I was a teenager.....and trust me....you don't want to take advice from them.

“Crimson flames tied through my ears, rollin' high and mighty traps
Pounced with fire on flaming roads using ideas as my maps
"We'll meet on edges, soon, " said I, proud 'neath heated brow
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now
Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth, "rip down all hate, " I screamed
Lies that life is black and white spoke from my skull, I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers foundationed deep, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now
Girls' faces formed the forward path from phony jealousy
To memorizing politics of ancient history
Flung down by corpse evangelists, unthought of, though somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then. I'm younger than that now

Or maybe not.
Yeah...there were those who didn't listen to them too.
Aw dry up....One of them is a shameless opportunist and another wouldn't know scientific method if it hit her on the head.....It doesn't take any wisdom to parrot leftist authoritarian twaddle.

Maybe we should listen. These young folks are the future, they are brave, passionate and articulate, they aren’t afraid to take a stand for what they believe.

Get over it. One direction is never getting back together.

wow; One Direction = five homos feigning heterosexuality all while they touch each other's stuff.

did any of these guys test positive for HIV yet?

I think Simon Cowell was on PreP so they should all be clear :twirl:

Only Malala has a claim to being worth admiration. Global warming is a total hoax. It's a shame to see another kid get suckered into the psychosis. Parkland is a childish reaction to danger. But the "free period" girl has cotton for brains.

I agree with oddball. The girl who won the Nobel Prize deserves her praise. The kid Jack who is working on a cheaper way to test for Pancreatic Cancer is impressive as well.

The Parkland kid is just repeating liberal left wing bullshit like the Hogg moron. That shooting should have never happened. Blame the people who dropped the ball and didn’t speak up. FBI, Police Department, his mother before she passed away, his family and friends who he lived with and had to burry the guns in the backyard as they didn’t want them in the house, the school who expelled him for bringing bullets to school and the kids who went to the school who never said anything about his comments to them and his posts on line. There are the problems. Of course libtards, left wingers and Democrats want to point in a different direction as the truth hurts there cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malafa is a hero of mine but she didn't change the world....the others never came close either. Two of them are especially ill informed.... I'll leave it up to you to decide which two

More like 5 Programmed drones that should have been aborted.
Bruce got it right...Malala Yousafzai is the one in there with serious bravery and wisdom beyond her years.

Jack Andraka and Amika George have an exceptional amount of entrepreneurial get-up-and go that will get them a long way in life.

The other two moppets are just ignoramus mouthpieces for leftist pop culture nose pickers.

Last edited:
Or maybe not.
Yeah...there were those who didn't listen to them too.
Aw dry up....One of them is a shameless opportunist and another wouldn't know scientific method if it hit her on the head.....It doesn't take any wisdom to parrot leftist authoritarian twaddle.
Tell ya what, if you don't like what Emma Fonzalez has to say, after the next inevitable mass school shooting, recruit kids for your side. Get the kids who have gone through active shooter drills, then experienced a mass shooting at their own school. Find the kids who slipped in puddles of blood shed by their classmates and teachers. Kids who stepped over the bodies of their friends while they hurried from the scene, hands raised.

Get those kids to tell everyone how bitchin' cool an AR-15 or AK-47 are! How those high capacity magazines are so necessary. Get them to sing the praises of the semi-automatic firing system. How quickly such devices can ring up the body count. Get them to encourage others to join the NRA so every shooter every where, no matter how insane or no matter what their criminal background is may still get their hands on such weaponry, because it is their God given right to do so.

Get those kids to be your spokesmen.

Otherwise, get the fuck out of their way. They are enjoying first amendment rights. The first amendment, not the one that speaks of well regulated militias.

More like 5 Programmed drones that should have been aborted.
Bruce got it right...Malala Yousafzai is the one in there with serious bravery and wisdom beyond her years.

Jack Andraka and Amika George have an exceptional amount of entrepreneurial get-up-and go that will get them a long way in life.

The other two moppets are just ignoramus mouthpieces for leftist pop culture nose pickers.

I didn't bother reading the whole article, once I saw the MMGW twit I figured it was just a bunch of moonbats, and if Coyote is exalting them I'm surprised any of them had human value.

It's a shame about Malala.

Forum List

Back