Five States Win $839 Million Obamacare Lawsuit

Obamacare can't stay afloat if it's constantly costing the gov't money.
You’ve been saying that for 10 years. And the ACA’s still standing.

It sure is. And the idea that Republican abolished the mandate is a lie. They just dialed the penalty back to zero - for now. It's till very much in place and it will be a simple tweak to turn it back up.

This was 5 states. What if the other 45 sue for the same reason? How much money would the gov't have to pay back?
Yes it can

We just need to return the funding and provisions removed by Republicans

By "funding and provisions" do you mean the tax penalty on people who don't buy insurance from government sponsored vendors?
No, I mean restoring Medicaid payments, coverage of pre-existing conditions and requiring that all have coverage

This was 5 states. What if the other 45 sue for the same reason? How much money would the gov't have to pay back?
Yes it can

By "funding and provisions" do you mean the tax penalty on people who don't buy insurance from government sponsored vendors?
No, I mean restoring Medicaid payments, coverage of pre-existing conditions and requiring that all have coverage
Sounds fucking stupid

Yes it can

And how would you force everyone to buy the insurance that you think they should have?

Forum List

Back