Five Pence aides test positive for coronavirus. Pence rallied without a mask yesterday anyway

Let me know when someone has died within their circle and then you can lecture me about their stupidity...
That’s what it takes? Somebody in the inner circle dying? If that happens you would change your opinion?

I wear my mask idiot!

I can not force those idiots to wear theirs or take the shit for real...

It is their damn stupidity, so why should I care?
Because their stupidity causes this thing to grow and persist which puts a strain on all businesses and our medical community. That’s why. Thank you for being responsible

Let me know when someone has died within their circle and then you can lecture me about their stupidity...
31381726-0-image-a-19_1596129547575.jpg

Former GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain dies of COVID-19
By LISA J. ADAMS WAGNERJuly 30, 2020 GMT
Again..............sooo................he died like he lived...........FREE.........

Now your side counts body bags for Politics during a Pandemic............He had cancer so he was in the risk side of the equation..........

He chose to go there........as a Free man..........guess you like slavery again..................hmmmm
Well all these “free” idiots acting like Herman and the Trumpsters are perpetuating this disease beyond where it would be if they all acted responsibly. This is causing a huge strain on our businesses, workers and medical community. Why you make excuses for them?? I have no clue

Again..............sooo................he died like he lived...........FREE.........

Now your side counts body bags for Politics during a Pandemic............He had cancer so he was in the risk side of the equation..........

He chose to go there........as a Free man..........guess you like slavery again..................hmmmm
Well all these “free” idiots acting like Herman and the Trumpsters are perpetuating this disease beyond where it would be if they all acted responsibly. This is causing a huge strain on our businesses, workers and medical community. Why you make excuses for them?? I have no clue
This virus will run it's course whether you like it or not...........and the so called vaccine will be a best guess shot each year just like the Flu.

Corona has been here since WWII and this is just another strain of it........spreads like the Flu......and you are going to stop it with cloth masks............

Dream on.

This virus will run it's course whether you like it or not...........and the so called vaccine will be a best guess shot each year just like the Flu.

Corona has been here since WWII and this is just another strain of it........spreads like the Flu......and you are going to stop it with cloth masks............

Dream on.
No shit. It could run its course and Kill 2.2 million or we can be smart and let it run its course while acting responsibly and It will kill much much less. Don’t pretend that we can’t do anything to reduce the carnage. We both know that not the case. So why are you making that point?

No shit. It could run its course and Kill 2.2 million or we can be smart and let it run its course while acting responsibly and It will kill much much less. Don’t pretend that we can’t do anything to reduce the carnage. We both know that not the case. So why are you making that point?
It isn't that dang deadly to kill 1 to 2% which Fauci was saying from the get go...................

Not even close.......now you are hyping numbers...............Hell even the WHO came out and said the dang Lock downs don't work and cause more damage than the virus.........You are just parroting talking points for an election and nothing more...............MAIL IN VIRUS........PFFFT.

That’s what it takes? Somebody in the inner circle dying? If that happens you would change your opinion?

I wear my mask idiot!

Because their stupidity causes this thing to grow and persist which puts a strain on all businesses and our medical community. That’s why. Thank you for being responsible

They are not going to listen, so I have given up on them and let them make each other sick...

You could have a cure for them and they would not take it because they will claim it is some form of communism...

It isn't that dang deadly to kill 1 to 2% which Fauci was saying from the get go...................

Not even close.......now you are hyping numbers...............Hell even the WHO came out and said the dang Lock downs don't work and cause more damage than the virus.........You are just parroting talking points for an election and nothing more...............MAIL IN VIRUS........PFFFT.
Trump is the one saying it would have killed 2.2 million and he is claiming victory for saving all those lives.

I wear my mask idiot!

They are not going to listen, so I have given up on them and let them make each other sick...

You could have a cure for them and they would not take it because they will claim it is some form of communism...
Show me the CURE for the common cold or Flu...........then get back to me.........this mutates just like them and they mutate every year.

So that is just Hyperbole........I've posted the T cell studies over and over again........the T cells.....white blood cells remember viruses and then produce Anti bodies for the virus to kill it.........most do not know they have it because the T CELLS remember Corona.........even the Common cold and the body itself gets rid of the virus..............

In the elderly...........the T Cells are degraded and can't remember the virus and doesn't kick out the antibodies to kill the virus..............

That is what is happening with this virus. Getting the common cold with Corona can cause this to happen and prevent corona from killing you.

Trump is the one saying it would have killed 2.2 million and he is claiming victory for saving all those lives.
No...........he is repeating WHAT HE WAS TOLD BY FAUCI.........who WAS WRONG............just as he said not to do travel bans early on and said the same things Trump said.........

But your side didn't attack Fauci now did it................

I wear my mask idiot!

Agreed. Sad stuff. Think how much better we would be doing if we could be unified in our effort against this thing

I wear my mask idiot!

Agreed. Sad stuff. Think how much better we would be doing if we could be unified in our effort against this thing
Your side with daily TDS for 4 years want to talk about Unity...........You need to pass out what you are smoking.

No...........he is repeating WHAT HE WAS TOLD BY FAUCI.........who WAS WRONG............just as he said not to do travel bans early on and said the same things Trump said.........

But your side didn't attack Fauci now did it................
I’m sorry if I’m not going to believe you even if you say he was wrong in all caps. As convincing as that is

I wear my mask idiot!

Your side with daily TDS for 4 years want to talk about Unity...........You need to pass out what you are smoking.
Fighting against an entity that is dividing in the name of unity is not divisive. Now there are many on the left that act divisive who I do not support... they are in the same boat as Trump. But President is much much different than congressman

I wear my mask idiot!

Fighting against an entity that is dividing in the name of unity is not divisive. Now there are many on the left that act divisive it who I do not support
He was attacked by the left and the 4th tier of government before the vote was even counted.

Your side has NO ETHICAL GROUND TO STAND ON............

I'm going to enjoy the river of tears if Trump wins again...........Only the Mail In Virus can stop that.......because your side will Lie Cheat and vote for your dead grandpa to win.

I wear my mask idiot!

Fighting against an entity that is dividing in the name of unity is not divisive. Now there are many on the left that act divisive it who I do not support
He was attacked by the left and the 4th tier of government before the vote was even counted.

I'm going to enjoy the river of tears if Trump wins again...........Only the Mail In Virus can stop that.......because your side will Lie Cheat and vote for your dead grandpa to win.
Damn dude. You are delusional. People like you are a mystery to me. I feel sorry for you

I wear my mask idiot!

Damn dude. You are delusional. People like you are a mystery to me. I feel sorry for you
I don't care about your opinion ..........don't care if you feel sorry.........I see your side for what it has become and that isn't the intent of the Republic PERIOD.

Dream on.

ummm... no. it is NOT a 'strain' of anything. please don't say you fell for the kellyanne bullshit that the ' 19' is the 19th strain of covid. this is a NOVEL virus; meaning it's brand spanking new.

I wear my mask idiot!

I don't care about your opinion ..........don't care if you feel sorry.........I see your side for what it has become and that isn't the intent of the Republic PERIOD.
I don’t trust your opinion on what you think the intent of the republic is. You parrot fake and obvious political talking points made up by a guy who is extremely transparent with this con narratives. It amazes me that people actually believe his crap. Something wrong with you. Not because of your ideology but because you can’t tell what’s real and what’s an obvious con

I wear my mask idiot!

I don’t trust your opinion on what you think the intent of the republic is. You parrot fake and obvious political talking points made up by a guy who is extremely transparent with this con narratives. It amazes me that people actually believe his crap. Something wrong with you. Not because of your ideology but because you can’t tell what’s real and what’s an obvious con
You have TDS on steroids................while he was banning travel from China your side was trying to impeach him for BS.............BS that Biden is actually guilty of...........Paid for by the DNC and Hillary.

After hearing of the ban.........Pelosi had a lets go hang with Chinamen day ............and Cuomo had lets hug Chinese people day............Biden called him Xenophobic for it...............

Then in the last debate .......Biden said he didn't do it soon enough..........Biden is a lying fraud and so is your party.

Every time you hear COME ON MAN............another lie is born...........he uses that every time he lies.

Forum List

Back