Five FBI Agents Referred to Criminal Investigation by IG

You ejaculated a bit prematurely with "criminal"
Yes, it would probably be a criminal investigation, dude, lol
That hasn't been decided, Dude. Imo they should probably get fired if they leaked stuff, though.
But it will be a criminal investigation eventually.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump manages to make everything a criminal investigation into his enemies list.

There was clear bias. The IG report describes bias throughout its report..... then says there was no bias. Just like Comey's grandstanding speech when he went on and on describing all of Hillary's misdeeds only to say at the end, no prosecutor would pursue the case

The machine is running at high RPM, tightly curtailed

-Geaux
The report admits that there was bias, but claims it found no evidence that this bias affected the investigation of Hillary Clintons crimes.
There was clear bias. The IG report describes bias throughout its report..... then says there was no bias. Just like Comey's grandstanding speech when he went on and on describing all of Hillary's misdeeds only to say at the end, no prosecutor would pursue the case

-Geaux

The IG report shows no evidence of bias in the decision. Prosecutorial discretion is a legitimate reason.

Comey's nut job wife was big Hillary supporter, so there was no way Comey was going to be responsible for charging Hillary.

You can't even keep you Trump talking propaganda points straight.

LOL

They should put Comey's wife under oath and find out what she knows. I bet that would be special

-Geaux

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

"FBI says FBI is innocent, says FBI."

Also...
Plante: Mr. President, when did you first learn that Hillary Clinton used an email system outside the U.S. government for official business while she was secretary of state?

Obama: The same time everybody else learned it through news reports.

But, that’s just not so.

Sean Davis, at The Federalist, saw the footnotes showing Obama’s involvement. “FBI analysts and Prosecutor 2 told us that former President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account,” the report says in a footnote on page 89. “Obama, like other high level government officials, used a pseudonym for his username on his official government email account.”

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary's emails

Also...
Plante: Mr. President, when did you first learn that Hillary Clinton used an email system outside the U.S. government for official business while she was secretary of state?

Obama: The same time everybody else learned it through news reports.

But, that’s just not so.

Sean Davis, at The Federalist, saw the footnotes showing Obama’s involvement. “FBI analysts and Prosecutor 2 told us that former President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account,” the report says in a footnote on page 89. “Obama, like other high level government officials, used a pseudonym for his username on his official government email account.”

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary's emails

That is one frankly shockling piece of this that is not getting much discussion due to all the other egregious incompetence and lying by the Dimocrats.

All these people using private servers for their official business which is against the law.

But they all do it and then lie about it later if caught.

Meanwhile good patriots are being sent to prison for violating these same laws.

This is the epitome of what an oppressive system of law is; one law for the elites and another far harsher law for all the Little People beneath them.

-Geaux

The IG report shows no evidence of bias in the decision. Prosecutorial discretion is a legitimate reason.

There was clear bias in the way Hillary was treated. I used to work for DoD and retired after 35 years of service. I had employees working for me who had TS clearances. If anyone of them, had done what Hillary did as presented in the evidence, they would have been arrested and prosecuted. I just can't imagine one of my guys coming in and saying, hey boss, they found classified information on my home computer..... its OK right?

-Geaux
sorry, big difference between your employees and the CEO or the boss.... they NEVER get treated the same.... not in the private or public sectors....

President Trump continually says he will not get himself involved in the DOJ/FBI "situation." That bothers me a great deal. He's their boss and I believe now is the time for him to step up and make some demands that so-called secrets are brought to light and that errant officials be brought to task.

-Geaux

There was clear bias in the way Hillary was treated. I used to work for DoD and retired after 35 years of service. I had employees working for me who had TS clearances. If anyone of them, had done what Hillary did as presented in the evidence, they would have been arrested and prosecuted. I just can't imagine one of my guys coming in and saying, hey boss, they found classified information on my home computer..... its OK right?

-Geaux
sorry, big difference between your employees and the CEO or the boss.... they NEVER get treated the same.... not in the private or public sectors....

That is the point. How do we change that?

-Geaux

President Trump continually says he will not get himself involved in the DOJ/FBI "situation." That bothers me a great deal. He's their boss and I believe now is the time for him to step up and make some demands that so-called secrets are brought to light and that errant officials be brought to task.

He can't. If he gets involved then the left will be able to continue to push their bullshit about him being corrupt (or Russian as they like to say.)

Forum List

Back