Fiscal Conservatives, challenge me. Cost of Unnecessary Welfare vs. Unnecessary Warfare

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
I want to challenge Fiscal Conservatives to get to my level. What costs more? Unnecessary Welfare or Unnecessary Warfare?

I know many Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about "Necessary Welfare" even though the majority of the Right Wing and We The People voted for it through the correct process in the USA making it law. A basic question to help you resolve this inner issue on this manner is, do you want to help a blind person with your taxation dollars? Most say yes and voted yes on these welfare based issues. If THE PEOPLE vote it necessary, then it's necessary.

I also know Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about how much "Unecessary War" costs. But I'm here to tell wake you up. Diplomacy is much cheaper. Since 2003, the United States has spent $817 billion to fund the war in Iraq -- and counting. + Congress has allocated $5.1 billion for U.S. Operations against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) for 2015. This counter represtents costs incurred since June, 2014. We are still spending; Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour on Military Programs The Right Wing since these costs wanted to attack Syria for gas, Iran for "possible" nukes, and Libya for Benghazi. I tend to treat foreign affairs like I treat my children. Positive reinforcement of good actions instead of hitting them when they are bad (that just teaches them hitting is how to solve problems)

Today I see an America that can't distinguish the difference between necessary and unnecessary war or welfare...............

I know years back I was "blown away" by how much tax money America spent in the name of "Entitlement Programs".....

Then I learned the Right was calling Education and the such "Entitlements" while justifying Church dona
Unnecessary babies and unnecessary warfare are both costly. The babies being born to those who can't afford to raise them. Both are a bitch.

Happy?
Unnecessary babies and unnecessary warfare are both costly. The babies being born to those who can't afford to raise them. Both are a bitch.

Happy?

You are clearly off topic, but I'll bite.

Clearly EVERY human has hormones, Preists have proven that. Just ensure we all have a means of protection and abortion will not be a major issue.

It's very basic stuff. Except for the formerly mafia driven Monestary.

I know years back I was "blown away" by how much tax money America spent in the name of "Entitlement Programs".....

Then I learned the Right was calling Education and the such "Entitlements" while justifying Church dona

Happy?

Happy?

Clearly EVERY human has hormones, Preists have proven that. Just ensure we all have a means of protection and abortion will not be a major issue.

Everyone has rights to abortion and anti-contraceptives. Poor Americans can get those free. The problem is that some women will not get their fats asses supported if they don't have babies.

"Clearly EVERY human has hormones, Preists have proven that."

Seriously, wtf kind of argument is that?!

I want to challenge Fiscal Conservatives to get to my level. What costs more? Unnecessary Welfare or Unnecessary Warfare?

I know many Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about "Necessary Welfare" even though the majority of the Right Wing and We The People voted for it through the correct process in the USA making it law. A basic question to help you resolve this inner issue on this manner is, do you want to help a blind person with your taxation dollars? Most say yes and voted yes on these welfare based issues. If THE PEOPLE vote it necessary, then it's necessary.

I also know Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about how much "Unecessary War" costs. But I'm here to tell wake you up. Diplomacy is much cheaper. Since 2003, the United States has spent $817 billion to fund the war in Iraq -- and counting. + Congress has allocated $5.1 billion for U.S. Operations against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) for 2015. This counter represtents costs incurred since June, 2014. We are still spending; Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour on Military Programs The Right Wing since these costs wanted to attack Syria for gas, Iran for "possible" nukes, and Libya for Benghazi. I tend to treat foreign affairs like I treat my children. Positive reinforcement of good actions instead of hitting them when they are bad (that just teaches them hitting is how to solve problems)

Today I see an America that can't distinguish the difference between necessary and unnecessary war or welfare...............
I'd have to shoot myself in the head after a lobotomy to get to your level.

Once a war is over, it's over. The spending is done.
Welfare goes on forever.

Welfare goes on forever.
That's the way it should be but we stick around trying to play police with our armed forces, wasting money. Locate enemy, kill enemy, leave. Should be our armed forces motto.

Welfare goes on forever.
That's the way it should be but we stick around trying to play police with our armed forces, wasting money. Locate enemy, kill enemy, leave. Should be our armed forces motto.
Afghanistan shows it doesnt work that way. Iraq too.

Happy?

Happy?

Everyone has rights to abortion and anti-contraceptives. Poor Americans can get those free. The problem is that some women will not get their fats asses supported if they don't have babies.

You are stating that everyone has

Happy?

Happy?

Everyone today DOES have rights to anti-pregnancy pills. They also have rights to abortion. What you fiscal minds have to figure out is what is better for America. Anti-Preganancy pills paid for by tax dollars or keeping Abortion legal.

Clearly the Catholics that donate and drive the Right Wing believe in abstinence and those at the top of the ladder of abstinence have been noted to cave when someone even of the opposite sex simply sits on their lap.. Perhaps Catholics are wrong on this one. .....(curious where you have been)

Was Rwanda an unnecessary war? Yes: ...a million dead!

Greg

Most wars can be avoided..

I tend to compare wars with parenting. Yes they know less, how do we ensure they receive this information.

Some parents literally hit (not spank) their kids and call it, "Knocking some sense into them". The child acts better for a while, then later in life shows their ability to get past obstacles is through force or violence.

I parent (and boss) by using the, "Reinforcement of good actions" method. It actually drives employee's and children to do better instead of using force and fear on them.......This is 2015, everyone should ,know this.

Welfare goes on forever.

Is the spending in Iraq done? Or was it even ever considered a war?........lol........you know very little about politics.

Welfare goes on forever.

Our "Way" should be that we are absolutely certain we need to go to war before taking that very costly measure. But that takes an educated community.

And I'm 100% positive the USA community's weakest knowledge is on Foreign Policy. Everyone could learn a lot more if they studied it.

The question you should be asking is what is the "cost" of slowly but surely turning the American population into a cradle to the grave entitlement society? The things that used to make this country exceptional are being thrown away while we chase some Utopian dream of everyone being "equal".

The question you should be asking is what is the "cost" of slowly but surely turning the American population into a cradle to the grave entitlement society? The things that used to make this country exceptional are being thrown away while we chase some Utopian dream of everyone being "equal".

Wrong. The question should be why do we not notice the difference between welfare and welfare fraud. Same with warfare and warfare fraud. Seems the top % are behind all the corruption in both area's.....

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble, my naive friend...but if you think you're going to use "diplomacy" with ISIS then you should consider yourself lucky that you're NOT running things!

Wrong. The question should be why do we not notice the difference between welfare and welfare fraud. Same with warfare and warfare fraud. Seems the top % are behind all the corruption in both area's.....

Welfare "fraud" takes place because people now think they "deserve" free things even when they haven't EARNED them! It's what happens when you promote an entitlement society.

Most of you welfare hating small brains never take one second to attempt distinguishing the difference between welfare and welfare fraud driven by lawyers.

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble, my naive friend...but if you think you're going to use "diplomacy" with ISIS then you should consider yourself lucky that you're NOT running things!
^You do understand ISIS wouldn't be a thing if we didn't justify wars in the past, (R)ight Lockheed Martin?

^You do understand ISIS wouldn't be a thing if we didn't justify wars in the past, (R)ight Lockheed Martin?

Dude, groups like ISIS have existed since the dawn of time! They and their ilk prey on those that don't know how to protect themselves.

Welfare "fraud" takes place because people now think they "deserve" free things even when they haven't EARNED them! It's what happens when you promote an entitlement society.

So you openly dodge the point stating "We would like to use taxation for Firemen" drives up others to become entitlements? You do understand Schools are considered entitlements?

Forum List

Back