First We Had "Legitimate Rape" from GOPer Akin - Now Jean Schmidt (R) Invents OPPORTUNITY RAPE

Just grab them by the pussy. Donald J Trump.
‘Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids’ — Brandon

"I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a story-book, man.
" — Brandon talking about Obama, from 2007

"I’ll tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.” — Brandon speaking to a black man.

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” — Also Brandon, from years ago.

And while there’s no honest question that Brandon is a racist, his sexism largely gets a pass. Sure sure. He sniffs women’s hair. He inappropriately touches little girls and sniffs the hair of little girls. But, libs still defend the senile old piece of shit.

QUICK QUIZ: True or False? Trump once said, concerning a woman’s Roe v. Wade “right” to have an abortion:
“I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.” And Brandon agreed with Trump?

Ok. Yeah. It’s false.

Trump didn’t say it.

Brandon said it: “But when it comes to issues like abortion, amnesty, and acid, I’m about as liberal as your grandmother. I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.” — excerpt from Death and the All-American Boy - Washingtonian

No you really shouldn't. The baby is not responsible for how it was conceived.
Hate to tell you, but women who keep their babies out of rape---usually aren't good mothers to the kid.

This said, many mental issues are genetic---why would you want rapists children running around?

Hate to tell you, but women who keep their babies out of rape---usually aren't good mothers to the kid.

This said, many mental issues are genetic---why would you want rapists children running around?
That certainly isn't true in all cases.

There's another alternative to that too, adoption or letting a family member raise the child.

I've seen no studies that indicate the child of a rapist is any more prone to mental illness or violence than the average child. If you can show some studies supporting you theory please do.

Who cares. If I get raped I'm not being pregnant with somebody that forced me to be that way. Sorry. Not get fat putting my health at risk to have the man that brutally raped me fetus grow inside me. Sorry.
[/QUOTE

its a baby growing inside you,, the fetus is a developmental stage of the baby,,

On rape she said, "It's a shame it happens, but there's an opportunity for women no matter how young or old..."

What a disgusting comment to make regarding a victim of sexual assault.

Forum List

Back