First US case of Omicron Covid is in California, of course. Brought in by a fully vaccinated person

OIP.9ypB_bPMVpfbo4h1M8Sp7gHaE8

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Three shots is now considered fully vaccinated.

Where have you been? The CDC announced recently that everyone 18 and over needs that 3rd shot.

The person who has it didn't have that 3rd shot so they weren't fully vaccinated.

Why not 4? 5? 6? you people are lemmings.

Would be ideal if it both displaced Delta but was also more mild. Nothing says the mutations have to make the virus worse.

Omicron looks like its going nuts. The bought-off scientists and media have added mutations that are not even on the all-important spike, the thing that has been the model all along, to make it look badder to the Prisoners than it is. O has the first insertion on the spike that we have seen, but two more deletions on said spike. It doesn’t know whether to put it in or take it out.

A fully vaccinated person traveling from South Africa brought Omicron Covid to California. California should be locked down immediately. No one in or out, and everyone in their homes 24/7.

So Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't spread Covid.

Wait a minute. That can't happen, can it?

If the CDC recognizes 3 cases...that means it's coast to coast...

It's the Christmas that money can't buy but everyone is giving out Covid infections instead.

If the CDC recognizes 3 cases...that means it's coast to coast...

It's the Christmas that money can't buy but everyone is giving out Covid infections instead.

For Pharma, it's the Christmas that never ends!
Most people don't know that Regeneron at one time was $6.00 per share; and now is over $1,000.00 per share! :ack-1:

During the delta 'peak' someone I know in the healthcare industry, who worked through all the covid from the get go......I asked how many delta infections they were experiencing.. They told me they had no way of telling as their swab test either indicated neg or pos for covid, nothing else. This was in the last month. So we're being told all these 'positives' are showing up now? So there must be info that a specific swab test was formulated, approved and produced, just a week or so ago.

With regard to what I said in post #55, the only way after swabbing for variant detection would probably be a blood test.
Notice how suddenly Omicron is popping up now in several states and expected to keep on rolling?
Why do I have a hunch it's been here for some time and nobody was looking for it.

Forum List

Back