First US case of Omicron Covid is in California, of course. Brought in by a fully vaccinated person

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Three shots is now considered fully vaccinated.

Where have you been? The CDC announced recently that everyone 18 and over needs that 3rd shot.

The person who has it didn't have that 3rd shot so they weren't fully vaccinated.
5wbe0n.jpg

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Where have you been? The CDC announced recently that everyone 18 and over needs that 3rd shot.

The person who has it didn't have that 3rd shot so they weren't fully vaccinated.

Yes! If he had the third shot he never would have gotten covid!

I wonder why there is a delay in the MSM in reporting that the first four cases in Africa were fully vaxxed, the first two cases in Australia were fully vaxxed, and the first case in the United States was fully vaxxed?

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

5 shots! They hit him 5 shots and he's still alive!

Last edited:
I wonder why there is a delay in the MSM in reporting that the first four cases in Africa were fully vaxxed, the first two cases in Australia were fully vaxxed, and the first case in the United States was fully vaxxed?
Because they haven’t confirmed whether the Danish, Norwegian, Ghanian and Singaporean cases were vaxxed.

The person had 2 shots.

NOT three.

Yep and they are thinking about making you get the booster every 3 months.

Reader-Prisoners will make a mistake if taking the bait about arrivals on an airplane. Because the Prisoners do not know where the virus comes from, deliberate seeding by JoeXi-s handlers, the CIA, is now possible in California or anywhere else, and is made more efficient if the agent is using technology to keep it viable, technology learned from studying the natural reservoir. It has not been found in bats, but we know the natural reservoirs of SARS-CoV. Boycott the CIA and POSPOTUS JoeXi until the esoterica is revealed.

You do know that no one has died of omicron? No one has been hospitalized. You do know that omicron is an anagram for MORONIC?
It may be true that Omicron is mild, though that may be a special attribute that can be exploited.

It may be true that Omicron is mild, though that may be a special attribute that can be exploited.
Getting vaccinated for this makes as much sense as vaccination for a cold.
There is no way all these vaccinations and boosters are good for the human body.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS said:
No. I’ve been around for a while, I know what happened. Sixty years of liberalism and its moral decay of society.

yeah...but our people fell for it all so easily.

Getting vaccinated for this makes as much sense as vaccination for a cold.
There is no way all these vaccinations and boosters are good for the human body.
Analysis suggests that it’s going nuts, and can’t decide whether to insert amino acids or take them away, to streamline its genome. Furthermore, a major vaccine clue is the Omicron mutation N969K. No doubt about that. None.

Democrats will not stop destroying the nation until they are forcibly put down. Jen Haky Psaki is talking about another shutdown right now.

Why are we letting people in from South Africa? If they are our citizens then test them in S. Africa, if negative they can fly to the US and then are quarantined for 14 days.

This government is consistently ignoring Covid and safety protocols, they are so inept.

And you know that how, Doctor?

From knowing several doctors as close friends, and having listened to them (virologists) carefully in live TV interviews where they are not prompted, guided or constrained in what they can say, plus about 60 years of medical study having first been interested in pursuing a career in medicine as my first real interest in life. I've posted some of their direct comments to me in discussions several times here.

We are literally treating Covid unlike any other virus in the history of civilization, not even looking for much less recognizing the value of natural immunity, and driving the virus to mutate much the same way that overuse of penicillin simply creates a bed for more resistant strains to develop by natural selection.

Why are we letting people in from South Africa? If they are our citizens then test them in S. Africa, if negative they can fly to the US and then are quarantined for 14 days.

This government is consistently ignoring Covid and safety protocols, they are so inept.

Reminder: Illegals continue to cross our So. Open Border from 136+ countries, many from Africa, with no organized Covid prevention protocol whatso-fuckin'-ever!!
THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY!

Forum List

Back