First Trump Military Raid = FUBAR

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
http://theslot.jezebel.com/the-first-military-raid-under-trump-was-a-total-fuck-up-1791819892

NBC News reports that the raid in Yemen was conducted by the super-secret Joint Special Operations Command. The purpose of the attack was to capture computer equipment from al Qaeda, which the United States officially called gathering “information that will likely provide insight into the planning of future terror plots.” An official told NBC, “Almost everything went wrong.”

Several SEALs were injured when the MV-22 Osprey bringing them to the site landed badly, and the aircraft had to be destroyed. SEAL Team 6 member Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens was killed in the ensuing gunfire. Several noncombatants were killed, though the exact number is in debate. One of those shot was an 8-year-old American girl named Nawar al-Awlaki, sometimes called Nora. Nora’s father was Anwar al-Awlaki, a man born in New Mexico who was killed by a drone strike in 2011. Anwar al-Awlaki was considered by the U.S. military to be a major threat, and perhaps the successor to Osama Bin Laden.

Pentagon officials state that 14 were killed in the raid and “numerous” civilians. Nora’s grandfather and Yemen’s former agriculture minister, Nasser al-Awlaki, stated that the number being circulated in Yemen put the number of people dead at 59. He described the scene to NBC News:

Good job, Lord Coraldemort.

First let me say I don't believe we should be over there at all.
You've never served in Wartime, or even at all have you?
All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/the-first-military-raid-under-trump-was-a-total-fuck-up-1791819892

NBC News reports that the raid in Yemen was conducted by the super-secret Joint Special Operations Command. The purpose of the attack was to capture computer equipment from al Qaeda, which the United States officially called gathering “information that will likely provide insight into the planning of future terror plots.” An official told NBC, “Almost everything went wrong.”

Several SEALs were injured when the MV-22 Osprey bringing them to the site landed badly, and the aircraft had to be destroyed. SEAL Team 6 member Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens was killed in the ensuing gunfire. Several noncombatants were killed, though the exact number is in debate. One of those shot was an 8-year-old American girl named Nawar al-Awlaki, sometimes called Nora. Nora’s father was Anwar al-Awlaki, a man born in New Mexico who was killed by a drone strike in 2011. Anwar al-Awlaki was considered by the U.S. military to be a major threat, and perhaps the successor to Osama Bin Laden.

Pentagon officials state that 14 were killed in the raid and “numerous” civilians. Nora’s grandfather and Yemen’s former agriculture minister, Nasser al-Awlaki, stated that the number being circulated in Yemen put the number of people dead at 59. He described the scene to NBC News:

Good job, Lord Coraldemort.

What else could one expect from Trump?

exclusive-donald-trump-talks-about-his-military-experience-donald-trump-2683671.png

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

It'll take some time for Mattis to get the military back up to speed after eight years of Obama's bungling it up

There will be a massive investigation and the perpetrators of this sabotage will be incarcerated for the traitors they are.

All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

How does any of that dispute the OP?

Might wanna think before posting.

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

There is no "win" when an innocent 8-year-old girl is shot to death. Period.

----------------------------------------------------------- above is a repeat of my post and its for Pogo .

Don't be stupid.

Your level of comprehension seems to be terribly lacking. I apologize for not dumbing it down so that even a mental midget like you could understand it, for the record anyone who has ever been in a firefight would know exactly what I am saying. You might to actually be informed before you engage me I enjoy making people like you look stupid.

----------------------------------------- silly talk , these enemies use little kids as human shields Pogo .

Don't be stupid.

I was shot at a week ago, so I'm not the girl you think I am.

Don't be stupid.

Your level of comprehension seems to be terribly lacking. I apologize for not dumbing it down so that even a mental midget like you could understand it, for the record anyone who has ever been in a firefight would know exactly what I am saying. You might to actually be informed before you engage me I enjoy making people like you look stupid.

So............... no answer.

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what the correct answer was:

"It doesn't. I was deflecting and changing the subject because I couldn't handle the OP".

----------------------------------------- silly talk , these enemies use little kids as human shields Pogo .

Number one, you weren't there so you don't know what was happening, so cram that.
Number two, my point stands untouched. You didn't even address it.

Forum List

Back