First they came for Trump, and i said nothing because I was running...

Yep, because it is known eventually they act on their fantasies, they are mentally ill,just like serial killers.
Lol, the party of small govenrment wants to execute you for your thoughts now.

If I think about being a serial murderer should I be executed?

First they came for Trump, and i said nothing because I was running...​

This "Verballhoruung" (malapropism) I see as a personal insult. As well as Christian in the name of Martin Niemöller - but very special also as a German. Trump never had been anything else than a self-defined enemy of Germany. And that no one speaks about Donald Trump has nothing to do with reality.

I heard he has "problems" - if this absurde man knows at all what this could mean - because of the missapropriation of campaign contribution by using such money for hush money for a prostitute.

Why am I not astonished? Because I'm never astonished about any weird bullshit which comes from Donald Trump.

Last edited:
The Darwinian drive to reproduce -- which for males, means copulating -- is strong, persistent, and totally unsophisticated. And yet it's also subtle. It bypasses the reasoning part of your brain. That's why it's very difficult for normal, heterosexual men to avoid trying it on, even if in a very low-key, tentative way, with attractive women if they find themselves isolated with them.

Put men in isolated situations, or in societies where the women are secluded and difficult to access, and they'll turn to each other. It's why the oldest profession is the oldest profession, even when the men risked horrible diseases if they gratified themselves with a professional.

Put a curvy, well-developed, flirtatious 14 year old girl into contact with all the "hang the pedos" guys posting here, and attach the appropriate measuring device to the appropriate bits of their anatomy, and watch what happens.

It's overt behavior that we can see, that we can punish. Otherwise, we'd all hang. It's why society has traditionally had so many restrictions and taboos around sex. We don't have to have them against, say, the perversion of coprophilia, because it's very rare.

A society that doesn't properly control and direct and, yes, repress the male sexual drive, will be in trouble. Men want sex, not permanent relationships, and not children. Those selfish genes are always whispering, "Replicate us, replicate us", and there is only one way to do that.

Our society has now made sex very accessible -- not as the result of a Lefty plot, just the logical consequences of a free society and advances in the technology of reproducing images, the automobile, the birth control pill, plus women's liberation.

Those whose sexual drive has overridden traditional social strictures against corrupting children are now moving into this Last Frontier, starting from the position we have reached in 'normalizing' sex, making it just another pleasure like watching TV ... so they are saying surely this too is a pleasure which children have the right to? Begin by showing them how the old-fashioned rightwing one-man-and-one-woman-for-life custom has gone ... not even rightwingers stay married ... so, on to the Last Frontier.

People who want to defend this Last Frontier, and keep the perverts away from the children, do themselves no favors by rough-tough scary talk about 'hanging all pedos'. This is just mental masturbation, self-pleasure, scaring the libs, not serious political war.

We've got to convince Mr and Mrs Middle America that we have made concession after concession in this area ... have been reasonable, tolerant... but here we draw the line. Do whatever you want with other consenting adults in the privacy of your own homes. But do not touch our children. We will find this is a popular position and will help us drive a wedge into progressive ranks.

Forum List

Back