First Tattoo

At 71 years old, I got my first tattoo 168 hours ago. When I teach myself how to do it, I will take a picture with my Chromebook and post it.

I wanted to place it in a spot where I could see it easily and others could as well. It is on my right forearm.

I wanted an image that says, "me." No words. It is a drawing of a wooden Irish cross with a conventional cross embedded in "gold" in the center of it. The image that was copied is shown below. Looks pretty good. In effect, it is my Irish-Catholic birthmark. If I get future tattoos they will be related to my military service and two-wheeled transport, which is something I treasure - at least for now.

In my opinion, a tattoo (as any work of art) should speak for itself - no explanation required or offered. If you get it, fine, if not, that's also fine.

It hurt like hell. I have thin skin, especially as I age, and I am taking a blood thinner. There was a lot of blood during the process, and the tattoo was "weeping" until yesterday (they tell me it's "plasma"). Now, I am "molting" my top layer of skin, and the color is becoming more vivid as the old skin peels off. I'm letting it happen and not peeling it off.
View attachment 499260

The only thing it says about you is you are a delusional godbotherer.
It in no way signifies Irish heritage. It's a symbol of the biggest con ever inflicted on the human race and your devotion to it has enriched the lives of many a kiddy fiddling priests.

You have branded yourself forever with a stamp of a fool.
Translation: You're too big a fucking pussy to get one.

Fuck off...

So that is what you interpreted from my post. Brilliantly researched. I can't compete with an intellectual mountain like you.

Damn right you can't, fuckstick.

You're dismissed...

At 71 years old, I got my first tattoo 168 hours ago. When I teach myself how to do it, I will take a picture with my Chromebook and post it.

I wanted to place it in a spot where I could see it easily and others could as well. It is on my right forearm.

I wanted an image that says, "me." No words. It is a drawing of a wooden Irish cross with a conventional cross embedded in "gold" in the center of it. The image that was copied is shown below. Looks pretty good. In effect, it is my Irish-Catholic birthmark. If I get future tattoos they will be related to my military service and two-wheeled transport, which is something I treasure - at least for now.

In my opinion, a tattoo (as any work of art) should speak for itself - no explanation required or offered. If you get it, fine, if not, that's also fine.

It hurt like hell. I have thin skin, especially as I age, and I am taking a blood thinner. There was a lot of blood during the process, and the tattoo was "weeping" until yesterday (they tell me it's "plasma"). Now, I am "molting" my top layer of skin, and the color is becoming more vivid as the old skin peels off. I'm letting it happen and not peeling it off.
View attachment 499260

It in no way signifies Irish heritage. It's a symbol of the biggest con ever inflicted on the human race and your devotion to it has enriched the lives of many a kiddy fiddling priests.

Let me guess, you didn't pass the psych eval.............

71 year old and he gets a tattoo of a Christian cross. That poor sap hasn't learnt much in that time.
Are they treating you for your control fixation? If not they should be.........

I'll explain it again especially for you deniers.
He's 71 years old but still hasn't learnt there is no God. It's complete bullshit.
He has now branded himself as a fool.
Does the day nurse in the psych ward know you're on the computer?

Stop attempting to be funny. You don't have the smarts son.
Stay on topic.

Your childish remarks don't intimidate me but instead clearly display a atrophied brain.
Clueless projection is obviously your strong suit......... The OP is talking about getting a tattoo, you're talking about whether God exists or not and deriding those who believe differently than you. Who's off topic? :rofl:

I'm talking about an old dickhead who got a tattoo of a cross at 70 years because he still believes there's a god.
There is no God so he has branded himself an idiot forever.

What part of that do you not understand?

View attachment 499260

71 year old and he gets a tattoo of a Christian cross. That poor sap hasn't learnt much in that time.

He's 71 years old but still hasn't learnt there is no God. It's complete bullshit.

Stay on topic.

Your childish remarks don't intimidate me but instead clearly display a atrophied brain.
Clueless projection is obviously your strong suit......... The OP is talking about getting a tattoo, you're talking about whether God exists or not and deriding those who believe differently than you. Who's off topic? :rofl:

I'm talking about an old dickhead who got a tattoo of a cross at 70 years because he still believes there's a god.

Wow! Completely clueless! :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

View attachment 499260

Stay on topic.

I don't understand the part where you're a complete fucking douchebag for no reason...

View attachment 499260

Stay on topic.

I don't understand the part where you're a complete fucking douchebag for no reason...

It doesn't surprise me that rational thought would torture you brain.
You're not the smartest one on here so your fighting above your weight son.

I made my case twice and I stand by it. If you don't like it suck eggs because I don't care what an ignoramus like you thinks. Go away dickhead.

View attachment 499260

Stay on topic.

Self worship........... He's the god of assholes.

View attachment 499260

Stay on topic.

You don't like me criticising Your filthy religion either. You'll get used to it.

View attachment 499260

Stay on topic.

You don't like me criticising Your filthy religion either. You'll get used to it.
Wow! And I thought no one could possibly be that pathetic and clueless. You definitely found your niche. :thup:

View attachment 499260
You REBEL!! :biggrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back