First steps towards a coming police state

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
We saw one party rule force a bill into law most of the nation rejected, now we see this, the Dems claiming they feel 'threatened' and calling in and huddling up with the FBI.

The next thing will be an 'enabling act' that gives special 'police' powers to investigate all these new 'threats.'

Funny how I predicted this last summer, isn't it.

Lawmakers concerned as health-care overhaul foes resort to violence

We saw one party rule force a bill into law most of the nation rejected, now we see this, the Dems claiming they feel 'threatened' and calling in and huddling up with the FBI.

The next thing will be an 'enabling act' that gives special 'police' powers to investigate all these new 'threats.'

Wow....fear mongering from the right....that's new.:cuckoo:

Yep! Salem Witch Trials. coming to a neighborhood near you.

The funniest part of all is that SOME of the people who have called in with threats against our lawmakers, were dumb enough to do it from their own home/cell phones. I will laugh my ass off at these idiots after the FBI tracks them down.

Too bad I'm not on 'the right' isn't it.

You big government stooges are all programed to view EVERYTHINg as 'left vs right' that your pea braines can't process that most people are neither, but a mix of many things.

:lol:

No offense, but you righties make the people that thought Bush was going to declare a dictatorship look sane.

:lol:

No offense, but you righties make the people that thought Bush was going to declare a dictatorship look sane.
I'll bet you right now within a month the congress will tackle 'hate speech' that is 'fueling violence', IE talk radio.

Wow... Fascism from the left... That's new.:cuckoo:

What was one of the first things Hitler and the Nationalsozialismus put into play?

Drum roll please......

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!!!

Well, when they weren't too busy with that killing all the Jews thing.

Last edited:

Wow... Fascism from the left... That's new.:cuckoo:

With no due respect, that didn't make any sense.

:rolleyes:

...xenophony, the 'police-state' has been here a looooooooooooooong time..curses to the $tringpullers, the stinking 'liberal,' 'left-wing,' democrats, ?your stinking 'conservative' 'right-wing' republicans, etc. assorted authoritarians, peckerheads, etc....

...'income' 'taxation' 'laws' which coerce us to provide agents of the state with our 'economic diaries', warmongering and meddling around the planet, 'the drug war,' 'our' stinking rotten money system, etc. ad nauseam, are all evidence THE POLICE STATE IS HERE AND THRIVING...THANKS TO ?YOU REPUBLICRAT CHEERLEADING IGNORAMUSSES WHO CONTINUE TO AFFIRM, TOLERATE, etc., THE DEBAUCHERY!!..

...but have a good day anyway!.. ;)

What's REALLY funny is the ones who are calling it "un-American" that Democrats are getting cussed out for their betrayal of the sovereign Will of the People. They've conveniently forgotten that 'The American Way' back at the time of the founding involved pails of tar and bags of feathers. :lol::lol::lol:

The extreme left tried to push hate speech legislation through in Massachusetts recently. It looks like it is coming and probably even worse than that in time.

Day before yesterday Rod went up to check on some property he owns. He discovered some asphalt and rock materials missing. When he went to the local mayor to ask him who was going to pay for it the mayor let Rod know he was the 'g'damn mayor' of that town and who the hell did Rod think he was questioning him. Rod knew it was the mayor stealing the materials. We went back home to get a sledge to drive in fence post, some marking paint and went back to the property. Got there and the mayor was using his loader to push the rock base on the property up into a pile so he could help himself to more of it. Again the mayor reminded Rod who controlled the town but this time the guy went even further and started threatening both Rod and I. The mayor also had one of his council members there to back him up and make threats also. After asking the guy to remove himself and his loader from the property at least twelve times the guy still yelling says, "You'll see I'm calling the sheriff!" A deputy came about twenty minutes later. After determining who owned the property the deputy told the mayor and his council member they would have to leave Rod's property. Although I am not sure how Rod will get back all of the rock that the mayor has taken already and put down as a base for all of his hay to set on at his farm about a quarter of a mile away.

This is what you have in leadership throughout the country folks. It is no longer that leaders serve the people it is a control issue. Private property really does not mean private. You have large corporates who have control and controlled the country for a long time now. They are just getting bolder about it all as they push their will and their agenda down the throats of the people. What is yours is no longer yours it is their to do with as they please. You must also work for them if they say you do even if you don't want to.

What was one of the first things Hitler and the Nationalsozialismus put into play?

Drum roll please......

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!!!

Well....there you have it

Irrefutable proof

Anyone who supports healthcare is a Nazi

obama-nazi.jpg

And the right wing wants us to vote for them again???

Last edited:

Drum roll please......

NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!!!

23tpxu.jpg

FIRST steps?!

What? Did you just wake up from a twenty year nap or something, Xeno?

Between the RICO laws, the antidrug laws, the no knock laws and the Patriot act, I'd say we're many miles past the FIRST STEP on the road to a police state.

The extreme left tried to push hate speech legislation through in Massachusetts recently. It looks like it is coming and probably even worse than that in time.

Day before yesterday Rod went up to check on some property he owns. He discovered some asphalt and rock materials missing. When he went to the local mayor to ask him who was going to pay for it the mayor let Rod know he was the 'g'damn mayor' of that town and who the hell did Rod think he was questioning him. Rod knew it was the mayor stealing the materials. We went back home to get a sledge to drive in fence post, some marking paint and went back to the property. Got there and the mayor was using his loader to push the rock base on the property up into a pile so he could help himself to more of it. Again the mayor reminded Rod who controlled the town but this time the guy went even further and started threatening both Rod and I. The mayor also had one of his council members there to back him up and make threats also. After asking the guy to remove himself and his loader from the property at least twelve times the guy still yelling says, "You'll see I'm calling the sheriff!" A deputy came about twenty minutes later. After determining who owned the property the deputy told the mayor and his council member they would have to leave Rod's property. Although I am not sure how Rod will get back all of the rock that the mayor has taken already and put down as a base for all of his hay to set on at his farm about a quarter of a mile away.

This is what you have in leadership throughout the country folks. It is no longer that leaders serve the people it is a control issue. Private property really does not mean private. You have large corporates who have control and controlled the country for a long time now. They are just getting bolder about it all as they push their will and their agenda down the throats of the people. What is yours is no longer yours it is their to do with as they please. You must also work for them if they say you do even if you don't want to.

Wow. I'm not surpised in the least but.... wow. All I can say is:

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.-Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back