First Steps Taken to Put Trump's Face on Mount Rushmore

I wonder if I could fact check this on Snopes?
Any word on putting that half human Obobo on there?
That is possible, pending a declaration that Obama is not directly involved in the Russia-gate, or anything else that might tarnish his scandal-free greatest presidency in the history of the United States.

It would be odd to do it while the former president is still alive, but modern society does not always follow old world traditions.
Obobo was never effectively critiqued during his presidency. Anything negative was, of course...rrrrrrrracist.
Eventually they will put that eggplant's head up there...and a woman...and an Indian Chief...and and and..

The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Carter will be up there before Trump.
Yes a peanut would be easy to carve.
But there's more character to a peanut, than an orange.
Only if you have a peanut character.

I wonder what happened to the hundreds of thousands donated to put Our Kenyan ex-*president on Rushmore? The plan that died when it was found a lump of coal big enough to be carved might fit on a railroad car but was too big to fit through the tunnels. Is it possible it's NOT George Soros funding Antifa/BLM?

Trump just tweeted:

"This is Fake News by the failing NYT & bad ratings CNN

Never suggested it although, based on all of the many things accomplished during the first 3 1/2 years, perhaps more than any other Presidency, sounds like a good idea to me!"

he also included this photo:

EfBWzZfXsAEAFxD

Lets compromise...

Mount Rushmore should get a really dodgey Mexican restaurant...

Then open a gold plated toilet next door called the 'Trump'.

How about this one? It's cropped, but you can see the intention to make an alignment. I'll bet there is a really good pic coming.
Trump posing with Mt. Rushmore cropped.jpeg

It looks like it was posed during the introduction when he and Melania were standing front and center during the pomp and circumstance music, or maybe, at the end as they were departing. Of course, this looks like it may be a manipulated collage, as well. But I'll bet there is one out there.

Last edited:
I look on the bright side. This would be, yet, another reason to avoid going to South Dakota. Not, that the world really needs another reason.

The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Carter will be up there before Trump.
Yes a peanut would be easy to carve.
But there's more character to a peanut, than an orange.
Only if you have a peanut character.
NO problem. Who would you rather invite to a party, HIM

5d793b0c2e22af0f6e2756b6

OR HIM?
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

trump-rushmore.jpeg

Yep, since CNN knows a person, it must be true....dumbass.

I look on the bright side. This would be, yet, another reason to avoid going to South Dakota. Not, that the world really needs another reason.
Liberals refusing to go to Mount Rushmore would mean shorter lines for the rest of us. A real win-win for Republicans.

I think the man deserves his own mountain that’s how Great he is.. but this is a good start..

Never knew what the process is for a President to be added. It’s a smart move by the Trump team.... it will make the Left go nuts. Will he get on the monument? Doubt it. I’d like to see Ronald Reagan on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back