First Steps Taken to Put Trump's Face on Mount Rushmore

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg

let me help ya

"According to a new report in the NYT, President Trump reportedly lobbied the Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, to have his mug added to Mount Rushmore. '

I wonder if I could fact check this on Snopes?
Any word on putting that half human Obobo on there?
That is possible, pending a declaration that Obama is not directly involved in the Russia-gate, or anything else that might tarnish his scandal-free greatest presidency in the history of the United States.

It would be odd to do it while the former president is still alive, but modern society does not always follow old world traditions.

Last edited:
The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Carter will be up there before Trump.

trump-rushmore.jpeg

"According to a person ..."

That mysterious "person" sure gets around, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

It's been common knowledge for some time that any attempt to add anyone to Mt. Rushmore would likely bring the whole thing down.

trump-rushmore.jpeg
There would be no less than 20 million of these:
captureno1.png

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Anonymous source. Enough. It's fake news, of course.

trump-rushmore.jpeg

Maybe...when they change it to Mount Crookmore.

let me help ya

"According to a new report in the NYT, President Trump reportedly lobbied the Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, to have his mug added to Mount Rushmore. '
Funny as heck, but never happen. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Yes a peanut would be easy to carve.

trump-rushmore.jpeg

You are so stupid. Seriously a special kind of stupid. But then you russian trolls have always been some of the most stupid people on the planet.

Noam originally laughed at the idea of trump being added to Mt. Rushmore. They were placating trump.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.59.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.56.51 PM.png

How is the weather in moscow today comrade?

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Yes a peanut would be easy to carve.
But there's more character to a peanut, than an orange.

I'd love nothing more than to see Trump's face up there. For a guy who is the World's Richest Professional Clown to be the most effective at rolling back regressive policy than any President I know of, I'd donate to the cause. He is by no means up to the caliber of any of the 4 men there currently, but the level of hatred the bed wetters have for him qualifies in my book.

Anyone the moonbats hate is a person better character than they are, and with the quality of hate they have for Trump only Jesus Christ Himself could out match it.

trump-rushmore.jpeg
Lol, just because some zeolite in the WH reached out to SD doesn't mean anything will come of it.

Personally I think it should come down anyway. It built on stolen land by an incorrigible bigot. Not exactly the image we want to project, is it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back