First Steps Taken to Put Trump's Face on Mount Rushmore

The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg

Poor little child, SD has no authority to add anything to Mt. Rushmore. It's federal property.

This is absolutely FAKE NEWS. President Trump has DEBUNKED this as FALSE on facebook and other social media.

Trump denying it just increased the likelihood of it being true...

But it doesn't decrease the likelihood you TDS buffoons still believe it.

Tell us more about president Hillary

If there's anything you need to know about that filthy skank, you can look it the fuck up yourself.

You voted for her

You're out of your fucking mind. I've never voted for a democrat in my LIFE.

It appears you don't know who is who on this board, because I'm about as HARD RIGHT as you can get.

It appears you are confused as to what is happening at the moment

The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg

You are so stupid. Seriously a special kind of stupid. But then you russian trolls have always been some of the most stupid people on the planet.

Noam originally laughed at the idea of trump being added to Mt. Rushmore. They were placating trump.

View attachment 373148

View attachment 373150

How is the weather in moscow today comrade?

tenor.gif

Rushmore no. I don't think real Americans would have a problem with placing the puss of IPOTUS on Stone Mountain Georgia, alongside his fellow anti-American terrorist traitors, Bobby Lee, Jackson and Davis.

Nahhhhh... who do you think you're kidding? Obumble divided the country when a Black Man got elected President, isn't that right?
So you're hijacking this thread to talk about a Kenyan?
Nope. Just jumped-in long enough to make a comment about latent racism... :cool: ...what you do in reaction to the comment determines the thread's status.
You libs will never learn is a mistake for you to play the race card.

Forum List

Back