First sentencing for a January Sixth Capitol rioter

Upon my recent research about the construction of the Constitution, I found this anecdote from Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the Democratic-Republic (present Democratic) political party who favored states' rights and opposed the Federalist party that advocated for a strong central (federal) government.
Should have been longer...

Still a win for the good guys.

Faun
Xiden won the biggest rigged election in world history and the USA is a garbage dead nation

What a mountain of intelligence. Massively researched with conclusions that could be nothing else. Brilliantly researched and supported by pillars of integrity.
You're such a patriot also. Held in the highest regard by your fellow American.
An invaluable assett to the country moving forward.
Take as bow dickhead

If it wasn't an assault on our seat of national government
Oh, the sacred Capitol? That Holiest of Holies??? But the attack on the White House and the Supreme Court and the 2017 Inauguration was differnt, kyna like the 47 murders in non-Holy cities was differnt? Hahaha. Clown

Oh, the sacred Capitol? That Holiest of Holies??? But the attack on the White House and the Supreme Court and the 2017 Inauguration was differnt, kyna like the 47 murders in non-Holy cities was differnt? Hahaha. Clown
Look, Clod. I have never supported or spoken in support of physical attacks the Capital, the White House, or the Supreme Court, nor will I ever, they all being fairly sacred to me. I have never spoken in support of the rioting physical attacks in American Cities, though that is a state and local thing, that those local elected officials seemingly went along with, I suppose, to keep some support of a section of their electorate. I think they handle them piss poorly, but it was their city and state, their decision on how to handle or reframe from handling. That doesn't mean any American should put up with, condone or support the January 6th attack or think the Federal Government should have anywhere near such a permissive attitude to attacks on our seat of government as those mayors and governors. Those citizens in those states may deserve better, but they elected them.

Forum List

Back