First Responders and Firemen not allowed to attend 10th anniversary

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
When are you loyal OCTA'S-"official conspiracy theory apologists",loyal Bush dupes going to stop being afraid of the the truth and realise that we are in a facist dictatership and stop listening to all these disinformation agents that have penetrated this site who keep posting propaganda and lies defending the fairy tales of 9/11 that Bin Laden and 19 muslins were behind these attacks?

If you had been listening to any alternative news,you would know that the first repsonders and firemen that were there that day, have been barred from attending the anniversary.They have been barred because the government doesnt want them there getting the truth out that 9/11 was an inside job.These are FACTS that they have been barred from going there.

You still going to keep making yourselfs look like morons saying this is a free country and live in denial that we elect these people and put them in office despite the fact that Obama has lied about almost EVERYTHING he said he was going to do when he got into office?You going to deny that George W Obama has esculated everything that Bush got started?

Hate to break your heart,but those first reponders and firemen are people and to bar them from going to that event is not only a travesty of justice,but facism as well and you show off what idiots you are by denying that and defending the official version ignoring the facts that both parties are corrupt and have the same agenda which is to serve the bankers and the elite,not us.

Can anybody explain to me why the outrage? Honestly, I have a difficult time with the idea that 9/11 was an inside job; on the other hand, I wouldn't bet my house that it wasn't.

Either way, I cannot drum up the emotional responses of some. Why so much anger? How does exploring the possibility defame the memory of those lost?

ETA: why anybody would be banned from the events is just weird, but I haven't found an offical announcement of the ban so maybe its internet rumor?

Last edited:
tumblr_lky8qeodTP1qg65qio1_250.gif

When are you loyal OCTA'S-"official conspiracy theory apologists",loyal Bush dupes going to stop being afraid of the the truth and realise that we are in a facist dictatership and stop listening to all these disinformation agents that have penetrated this site who keep posting propaganda and lies defending the fairy tales of 9/11 that Bin Laden and 19 muslins were behind these attacks?

If you had been listening to any alternative news,you would know that the first repsonders and firemen that were there that day, have been barred from attending the anniversary.They have been barred because the government doesnt want them there getting the truth out that 9/11 was an inside job.These are FACTS that they have been barred from going there.

You still going to keep making yourselfs look like morons saying this is a free country and live in denial that we elect these people and put them in office despite the fact that Obama has lied about almost EVERYTHING he said he was going to do when he got into office?You going to deny that George W Obama has esculated everything that Bush got started?

Hate to break your heart,but those first reponders and firemen are people and to bar them from going to that event is not only a travesty of justice,but facism as well and you show off what idiots you are by denying that and defending the official version ignoring the facts that both parties are corrupt and have the same agenda which is to serve the bankers and the elite,not us.

Bush would have made sure they were invited....in fact he most likely would have honored them. Obama doesn't give a shit......................

Bush would have made sure they were invited....in fact he most likely would have honored them. Obama doesn't give a shit......................

Looks like they're not the only ones not invited.
Welcome to the NWO :eek:

Evangelicals Left Off National Cathedral 9/11 Program | Fox News

oh please give me a break.The Bush administration orchestrated these attacks and he is going to allow the people that can tell the truth to come there? get real.

Can anybody explain to me why the outrage? Honestly, I have a difficult time with the idea that 9/11 was an inside job; on the other hand, I wouldn't bet my house that it wasn't.

Either way, I cannot drum up the emotional responses of some. Why so much anger? How does exploring the possibility defame the memory of those lost?

ETA: why anybody would be banned from the events is just weird, but I haven't found an offical announcement of the ban so maybe its internet rumor?

you have seriously got to be joking? just imagine if you were one of these 9/11 familys and you lost people near and dear to you in your life and the government wont do a real investigation into these attacks or give you any answers and keeps lying to you about the events.you going to sit there and tell me that you could care less that they murdered your loved ones? on top of that,how can you even make such an ignorant comment like that after the Bush administration murdered over 3000 innocent people.? and no its not an internet rumor.just ask the first responders and firemen there.

oh and thats a very smart decision that you wouldnt bet the house that it wasnt an inside job because read this book here.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/?tag=53363386-20[/ame]

It shreads to pieces the official version and nobody has ever been able to debunk this book.Matter of fact,Griffin has challenged the media and congress to debate him in public and they wont do it.why are they so scared to dabate him? answer is simple,they would show off what liars they are after he they came up with such moronic explanations defending the fairy tales of the 9/11 coverup commission.

Last edited:

oh please give me a break.The Bush administration orchestrated these attacks and he is going to allow the people that can tell the truth to come there? get real.

Think what you want...that doesn't change the FACT that at least Bush showed he cared, you can see in obama's face that he has no compassion for anyone that may not be on his "team". If the police and firefighters that were involved in 911 have something to say about it, they don't need to be at a celebration to do it...i'm sure there's alot of reporters out there that would publish all their stories! If there's soooo many of them, then all they need to do is speak out.

yawn.jpg

you have seriously got to be joking? just imagine if you were one of these 9/11 familys and you lost people near and dear to you in your life and the government wont do a real investigation into these attacks or give you any answers and keeps lying to you about the events.you going to sit there and tell me that you could care less that they murdered your loved ones? on top of that,how can you even make such an ignorant comment like that after the Bush administration murdered over 3000 innocent people.? and no its not an internet rumor.just ask the first responders and firemen there.

oh and thats a very smart decision that you wouldnt bet the house that it wasnt an inside job because read this book here.

It shreads to pieces the official version and nobody has ever been able to debunk this book.Matter of fact,Griffin has challenged the media and congress to debate him in public and they wont do it.why are they so scared to dabate him? answer is simple,they would show off what liars they are after he they came up with such moronic explanations defending the fairy tales of the 9/11 coverup commission.
yawn.jpg

you really need to take care of that shiting problem you have daws kid.twice in a row you just shit all over the floor here.:lol::lol::clap2::poop:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/?tag=53363386-20]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

Don't believe I asked clearly the first time, what I mean is why so much anger pointed at the 'truthers'?

Think what you want...that doesn't change the FACT that at least Bush showed he cared, you can see in obama's face that he has no compassion for anyone that may not be on his "team". If the police and firefighters that were involved in 911 have something to say about it, they don't need to be at a celebration to do it...i'm sure there's alot of reporters out there that would publish all their stories! If there's soooo many of them, then all they need to do is speak out.

Like I said on another thread,the ONLY reporters that will publish their stories are independent newspapers not controlled by the corporate media such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS,ROCK CREEK FREE PRESS,MEDIA BYPASS,ect.the lamestream media fix,cnn,never cover REAL news.:lol: oh and yeah,Bush put on a great act pretending he cared fooling those people in the military, firefighters and policemen that he was interested in finding the real terrorists like himself,cheney,rice,rumsfield,ect ect.:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X/?tag=53363386-20]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

Don't believe I asked clearly the first time, what I mean is why so much anger pointed at the 'truthers'?
you did and they didn't answer...fact is they invited it, not so much with the subject but it's presentation as exampled by 911handjob.
like all zealots they believe that if you don't believe what they believe...you're either a shill or stupid or crazy for not seeing it their way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back