*First Man Who Received The Jab, DIES*

Sorry bout that,

1. Some who contracted the virus and didn't get the jab, are safe from the virus getting them sick a second time.
2. So in their cases, its best they never got the jab.
3. And they need to be monitored if they end up *DIEING*, sooner than they should.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:Mild COVID-19 cases can lead to antibody protection for life - Study Finds

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is not what my primary medical doctor and nurse practitioner said. Known them both for years, even sang in the choir with him. Pretty smart, well educated, professional folks that tend to stay current. How long did you say you had been a doctor?
you voted for killers of the unborn .
Quite possibly. It is your issue, not my issue. PJ and I did our part, successfully raising all three of ours and definitely will not have anymore. We just do not tell others that they are ready to raise a baby when they may not be. I have met a lot of people over the years and seen even more in the news, that came from horrible homes, were raised horribly and that society would be better off if they had never been born.
The government trained me well, in combat arms half my adult life and I trained others. You cannot tell me it was because of the sanctity of human life. Sometimes life gets real cheap, real quick for a variety of reasons. My personal opinion is people's lives are sanctified by their acts or conversely damned by the actions they take against their fellow man. I will let you worry about your convictions on that matter. Like I said, it is not my issue.
thanks for verifying that you are a killer of the unborn ...you could have verified that fact without telling us about your family history .
Family history is important. If you ignore it, you can end up with a president, being the grandson of a draft dodging pimp, whore house operator. Not that we know anybody that would lie to dodge the draft, have no respect for women and pay whores as prostitutes to keep their mouth shut and having their legs open.
or voting for someone that said he didnt want his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle who was close friends with a former grand cyclops of the kkk ....
I am proud of my vote for Joe Biden, so tuff sh#t. You lost.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey we are all going to die, who cares, jab or no jab, its all good, might as well jab car coolant into out bodies, we are all gong to die someday.
2. Why not learn to stop metal, just fire a bullet into your brain, start practicing! lol
3. We are bond to die someday!
4. Humans are frail in nature, easy to trick, you been tricked again. lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Last edited:
It brakes my heart.

Hope and pray that my loved ones who decided to go that way, and received the jab will be ok.

I have never been so depressed in my life. :confused:

I will NEVER take take poison jab myself.
I had the jab and three boosters. No problems.

Researchers explain that initial reports claiming COVID antibodies fade away quickly after an infection did not have all the facts. Their findings reveal that although the number of immune cells making antibodies drops once the patient is healthy, they never totally go away.

oh they had all the 'facts'......those immunological facts have been around a lot longer than C19

the pharmacabal just wanted to sell you more boosters

~S~

Sorry bout that,

1. Stroke.
2. Was the jab the cause?
3. We need to know.
4. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:William Shakespeare - the first man in world to get Covid jab - dies aged 81
5. This could be serious, think about the ramifications.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are a true idiot.
The guy was 81.
The average life span for a US male is 76.
British male is 79.
Looks like the vaccine worked. He lived a longer than average life through the greatest pandemic in 100 years.

Forum List

Back