First Lady's "Lets Move" fitness campaign passes 5 year mark!!!

Problem is, their parents so hate blacks, they'd rather their kids be fat and diabetic than thin and healthy.

They also want their kids to match them - fat and diabetic.

Well, before the RWNJ onslaught commences :lol: I just want to add that I cannot remember another project from any other FLOTUS that has gone this long ever before. Of course, out of fairness, we need to think of complete 2-term FLOTUSES, like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Reagan, Mame Eisenhower, Bess Truman (almost 8 years), Eleanor Roosevelt (FDR), Edith Roosevelt (Teddy), Julia Boggs Grant, Elizabeth Monroe, Dolley Madison, Martha Jefferson and Martha Washington.

I don't remember either Hillary or Nancy keeping a project going this long.

Nancy - Once you say "just say no" once, you're pretty much done.

A lot of people don't remember that our highways were lined with trash before Lady Byrd Johnson. And, as useless and expensive as both Laura and Barbara were, Laura did say she was in favor of literacy.

But, our First Lady working toward healthy children - can't get more important than that.

We could get to a place where we can tell the difference between Repub and Dem by whether or not they're fat. Stoopid RWs will be fat with fat kids because they see it as an act of defiance against that mean old President Obama.

A lot of people don't remember that our highways were lined with trash before Lady Byrd Johnson. And, as useless and expensive as both Laura and Barbara were, Laura did say she was in favor of literacy.

But, our First Lady working toward healthy children - can't get more important than that.

We could get to a place where we can tell the difference between Repub and Dem by whether or not they're fat. Stoopid RWs will be fat with fat kids because they see it as an act of defiance against that mean old President Obama.

I like you....
You make me laugh....

:laugh:

I like you....
You make me laugh....

:laugh:

Which is another way of saying you're fat and diabetic.

You'll lie but I'd bet on it.

The Week Ahead Let s Move turns 5 - NBC News

lets hope those fat little white kids in the Red states are putting down the mayo & picking up the kale.

Thank you FLOTUS :thewave:

hitler-youth.jpg

"Thank you, FLOTUS"

When it comes to healthy eating, proper body weight, example to the young and stop looking and being hopelessly hypocritical, the First Lady should get off taxpayer-paid-for lobster and caviar, champagne, kobe steaks and exotic chocolates in order to lose a substantial amount of fat from her immense derriere and/or champion for kids to have proper exercise during recess by playing dodge ball, tag, so they would not have to waste their time throwing the politically correct crap promoted by her into heir well deserved place in the trash bin.

When it comes to healthy eating, proper body weight, example to the young and stop looking and being hopelessly hypocritical, the First Lady should get off taxpayer-paid-for lobster and caviar, champagne, kobe steaks and exotic chocolates in order to lose a substantial amount of fat from her immense derriere and/or champion for kids to have proper exercise during recess by playing dodge ball, tag, so they would not have to waste their time throwing the politically correct crap promoted by her into heir well deserved place in the trash bin.
what is her BMI smart guy?

Don't care. She is FAT.
If she really cared about kids she would take all the presidential power behind her to discontinue the idiocy of overprotecting children in the school yard and let them eat what they consider edible. Or, better still, forget about the idiocy of school lunches and let the parents pack lunches for their own kids.

On the other hand if kids are told that they have to eat green sawdust dictated by a rabid Democrat First "Lady" hopefully they will remember their miserable school lunches when they are old enough to vote.

Well, I suspect fruit farmers love M. Obama. Kids are made to take a apple or other fruit a part of their lunch and it goes right into the trash can.

Don't care. She is FAT.
If she really cared about kids she would take all the presidential power behind her to discontinue the idiocy of overprotecting children in the school yard and let them eat what they consider edible. Or, better still, forget about the idiocy of school lunches and let the parents pack lunches for their own kids.

On the other hand if kids are told that they have to eat green sawdust dictated by a rabid Democrat First "Lady" hopefully they will remember their miserable school lunches when they are old enough to vote.
Its more than "you don't care" shit stain FJO Its more like :up: you have nothing to back up your claim & pictures don't a BMI make idiot boi :thup: :anj_stfu: & go to the lounge. This area is for grown-ups Skippy :bye1:

Last edited:
I wonder what Bill Clinton's program will be when he becomes the First Lady?

This is a project I fully support. As a fitness enthusiast myself I think its a good program.

But to the racist mentioning white kids....um....there are some black kids that are flat out tubs of lard.

Obesity doesnt know race.

New Topics

Forum List

Back