First LADY?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
In my "charm" thread yesterday, we went back and forth about Michelle Obama's refusal to wear a hijab in a public ceremony in Saudi Arabia. The prog losers chimed in that Laura Bush and others have appeared showing their hair...not knowing the difference between official functions and private in-chambers events. They also didn't know or care that a hijab isn't required when men aren't around....or when muslim leaders visit the US. In fact, our progs know little of anything about anything, which is why they are "progressives" in the first place. :uhh:

So is Michelle a lady, much less a FIRST LADY? There have been ample episodes of her solo vacations, temper tantrums, eyerolls behind Barry's back, his own claims that he's "afraid" of her....and maybe rightfully so given her murderous glances over his idiocy at the Mandella funeral.

Selfie-Service-FB.jpg

So is charm or stylish behavior no longer what we should expect from our FLOTUS? Has Michelle redefined the role, first ignored by Hlldabeast Clinton in her mania to be co-president to now being a physically menacing figure?

Michelle-Obama-Angry.jpg

And of course it can't be ignored that rumors have circulated for years that Michelle not only isn't a lady, but uh, well, see for yourself:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-13-at-2.29.59-PM.png

:dunno:

Last edited:
How can we elect anti-American people to high office? Does this sort of thing happen in other countries?

No one cares about this except for you. The fact that this is even an issue deemed worthy of discussion is a little embarrassing.

• Banned
Isn't it fun to take a still shot at any time and make it look like anything you want it to?

Let's see your pics, handsome.

Here's another one where she eventually moves between Barry and the Danish babe like she's his mother....don't you find this curious?

selfie-11.jpg

Isn't it fun to take a still shot at any time and make it look like anything you want it to?

You mean they way you Communists do with Bush.

Oh, but that's different because OBAMA AKBAR!
Well that's just the thing. Obama is a muslim so you'd expect him to want Mishelle in a hijab. She probably doesn't wear one just to diss him.

In my "charm" thread yesterday, we went back and forth about Michelle Obama's refusal to wear a hijab in a public ceremony in Saudi Arabia. The prog losers chimed in that Laura Bush and others have appeared showing their hair...not knowing the difference between official functions and private in-chambers events. They also didn't know or care that a hijab isn't required when men aren't around....or when muslim leaders visit the US. In fact, our progs know little of anything about anything, which is why they are "progressives" in the first place. :uhh:

So is Michelle a lady, much less a FIRST LADY? There have been ample episodes of her solo vacations, temper tantrums, eyerolls behind Barry's back, his own claims that he's "afraid" of her....and maybe rightfully so given her murderous glances over his idiocy at the Mandella funeral.

Selfie-Service-FB.jpg

So is charm or stylish behavior no longer what we should expect from our FLOTUS? Has Michelle redefined the role, first ignored by Hlldabeast Clinton in her mania to be co-president to now being a physically menacing figure?

Michelle-Obama-Angry.jpg

And of course it can't be ignored that rumors have circulated for years that Michelle not only isn't a lady, but uh, well, see for yourself:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-13-at-2.29.59-PM.png

:dunno:

Well, if they can insist that American women wear a head covering, then why can't we insist that they do NOT wear one? I am against forcing women to cover their hair if they choose not to do so. Just because of some backward arse Muslim ideology? I don't think so. I'm glad she didn't wear it. About her eye rolls and overall seeming miserable attitude though, I can agree with that much. She COULD still be charming without the head scarf though, IMO. :D

Well that's just the thing. Obama is a muslim so you'd expect him to want Mishelle in a hijab. She probably doesn't wear one just to diss him.

I'd bet there was holy hell on that plane ride about what she'd wear and she won, as usual, because he's afraid of her and afraid of what she might do in public when she's pissed. :laugh:

The fucker who names his DOG after his own initials isn't going to have any god above himself.

Obama believes his own idiotic bullshit.

Gawd, that means he must be just as fucking stupid as Pillowbite...

Well, if they can insist that American women wear a head covering, then why can't we insist that they do NOT wear one? I am against forcing women to cover their hair if they choose not to do so. Just because of some backward arse Muslim ideology? I don't think so. I'm glad she didn't wear it. About her eye rolls and overall seeming miserable attitude though, I can agree with that much. She COULD still be charming without the head scarf though, IMO. :D

Diplomatic visits aren't about demanding the host ignore his culture's traditions....this was no time for some half-assed statement about women's rights...this was a wake for a dead Saudi king. :eusa_angel:

th

I dont see a hijab on Condi Rice while Bush lip locks.

Regards from Rosie

th

Regards from Rosie

There was no "lip lock"....Bush was turning his head to hear what Adbulla was saying to him...as for Condi, she was Sec of State at the time and again, this was obviously not a formal event.

th

Regards from Rosie
That was different!

Diplomatic visits aren't about demanding the host ignore his culture's traditions....this was no time for some half-assed statement about women's rights...this was a wake for a dead Saudi king. :eusa_angel:

Valid point, but I still think people should be able to wear whatever the hell they want, within reason of course. :)

Oopsie, double post, fixed it. :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back