First Lady :Reach out to 'knuckleheads,' tell them to vote

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
redundant Michelle, the knuckleheads were first in line to vote for Barak, move on....:eusa_shhh:

FLOTUS: Reach out to 'knuckleheads,' tell them to vote

By BYRON TAU |
10/15/12 3:40 PM EDT

Speaking in Delaware, Ohio, the first lady encouraged people to cast their net wide when it comes to reminding potential supporters to vote.

"Talk to everyone you know -- your friends, your neighbors, that cousin you haven't seen in a while, that student sitting next to you in class. You know he's kind of a knucklehead," the first lady said. "You know the one."

( yea, we know the one michelle:rolleyes:)

"Tap him on the shoulder. Be nice. Don't call him a knucklehead. Not to his face. You just want to encourage him to get to the polls," Obama said. "But tell him what's at stake."

( right because thats the way you operate, anyone you cannot patronize or buy, they're knuckleheads, so its time to take the gloves off and play 'grab the dummies'...:lol:)

The first lady also explained that the Obama campaign had buses waiting to bring supporters directly from her rally to the polls.

"We have a bus that is going to take any of you here who wants to go straight to the board of elections to cast your ballot for Barack Obama," she said.

more at-
FLOTUS: Reach out to 'knuckleheads,' tell them to vote - POLITICO.com

and there it is...

Attachments

• $knucklehead 1.jpg
    $knucklehead 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 83
why attack me personally? :eusa_eh:

I have zip to do with this......and I don't know if you noticed, it seems you haven't, but I have not made any arguments that bare scrutiny as to fact, truth, veracity of claim etc. your statement is kind of nonsensical.

Forum List

Back