First Lady Melania Trump Gives the White House a Makeover

Can't we just be happy that the White House is being well-maintained and restored for future generations to enjoy? Not everything thing has to be about partisan fucking politics.

That wasn't lead in Michelle's garden, that was her ass, which scientists previously suspected of being the 10th planet. Coincidentally, they are the very same scientists who think fossil fuels are causing global warming.
Michelle's farts are causing global warming. And they say it's cows. Ha. Cows got nothing on that black water buffalo.

That wasn't lead in Michelle's garden, that was her ass, which scientists previously suspected of being the 10th planet. Coincidentally, they are the very same scientists who think fossil fuels are causing global warming.
Michelle's farts are causing global warming. And they say it's cows. Ha. Cows got nothing on that black water buffalo.
So you are envious of her beautiful ass?

Can't we just be happy that the White House is being well-maintained and restored for future generations to enjoy? Not everything thing has to be about partisan fucking politics.

Exactly right mdk !!! :thup:

but....and we are talking about a big but here , lol,....... no pun intended :auiqs.jpg:

don't forget we are dealing with Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers .....in their feverish little minds they can not see right from wrong!........... everything is hate! hate! hate!:dunno:

Antiques as well.

The last major overhaul of the White House was b Jackie Kennedy.

Since the Trumps moved in, there's been some major overhauls of climate control, electrical wiring, and other items.

This shows just how much they appreciate and care about the People's House.

Are you really that stupid?

Are you really that mentally twisted?

Did you actually spend time in the army as your avatar suggest?

If you did you should know that the GSA runs the White House like every other Federally owned building and they make the decisions on major repairs and when they will happen. Thees things are scheduled years in advance and have nothing to do with the current resident of the White House.

All of the utility lines and the A/C was replaced during the Obama years...I guess you also think that he appreciated and cared about the People's House.
Michelle planted a garden
Trumps tore it out

Because the land the garden was planted on was heavily impregnated with LEAD. Making the plants toxic!!!

Since the Trumps moved in, there's been some major overhauls of climate control, electrical wiring, and other items.

If you did you should know that the GSA runs the White House like every other Federally owned building and they make the decisions on major repairs and when they will happen. Thees things are scheduled years in advance and have nothing to do with the current resident of the White House.

All of the utility lines and the A/C was replaced during the Obama years...I guess you also think that he appreciated and cared about the People's House.
Trumps tore it out

Because the land the garden was planted on was heavily impregnated with LEAD. Making the plants toxic!!!

The entire lawn area is heavily impregnated with LEAD, and I still have not heard why.

Antiques as well.

Trumps tore it out
No. The garden is still there. I wish Trump had ordered it torn out. That it exists is a reminder of the black blot on our history. Everything connected with those evil people should be wiped away.

Trumps tore it out

The entire lawn area is heavily impregnated with LEAD, and I still have not heard why.
Considering the age of the WH and the amount of work that had to have occurred there over the years (including the fact it was destroyed) it really is not a surprise. How many times do you think it was painted with lead paint over the years?

All of the garbage that the wookie did needs to be thrown out. I hope Melania has workers scraping the shitstains left by shitstain obama off. That garden big wookie put in should be dug up and plowed under.

If I remember correctly, they found high amounts of lead and other heavy metals in her garden, and had to shut it down.

:linky::link:

Oh, I forgot. Computer-illiteracy is a horrible thing. Let me help you out with a story that has easy to use clickable links...

"When Michelle Obama created an organic vegetable garden on the White House lawn earlier this year, the move was greeted with positive headlines and excitement among the food advocacy community. Here, we thought, was a First Lady who understood the importance of locally grown, whole and organic foods in her family’s diet.

Unfortunately, something happened on the way to the realization of the First Lady’s good intentions. Recently the National Park Service discovered that the White House lawn, where the garden was planted, contains highly elevated levels of lead — 93 parts per million. It’s enough lead for anyone planning to have children pick vegetables in that garden or eat produce from it to reconsider their plans: lead is highly toxic to children’s developing organs and brain functions — however, it’s below the 400 ppm the EPA suggests is a threat to human health."

The Obama Organic Family Garden: Swimming in Sludge? | HuffPost
Some of the White House staff was tasked with creating an organic veggie garden, not Barry’s huge ugly squeeze who only showed up in her gardening ensambles when the cameras were rolling.

Forum List

Back