* First Insurrection on Horizon*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Been a long time, look what the cat dragged back in.
2. Its going to happen for real soon.
3. The one side has been asking for it.
4. They shall have it, even if they instigate it.
5. To my detractors, I say get over yourself.
6. You really don't have any idea how little you matter.
7. Wha are your thoughts on this thread, is a real insurrection going to happen?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

7. Wha are your thoughts on this thread, is a real insurrection going to happen?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Rather than a definable one-off insurrection event, a more apt description of what is (likely) to come might be: little fires everywhere. Some say they can hardly wait. Put me down for several front row seats.

No. People have far too many creature comforts as Americans living in the 21st century to risk losing all of that to imprisonment and possibly death. Anybody who suggests otherwise has not paid close attention to history. People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.

As long as people have air conditioned dwellings, cheap big screen TVs, unlimited streaming content 24/7, ubiquitous WiFi/4G/5G for social media, and a plentiful supply of fast food and alcohol, you're never going to see an organized collective of people take up arms against a bogeyman they can't specifically identify. They'll just bitch about it online, and continue about their business.

No. People have far too many creature comforts as Americans living in the 21st century to risk losing all of that to imprisonment and possibly death. Anybody who suggests otherwise has not paid close attention to history. People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.

As long as people have air conditioned dwellings, cheap big screen TVs, unlimited streaming content 24/7, ubiquitous WiFi/4G/5G for social media, and a plentiful supply of fast food and alcohol, you're never going to see an organized collective of people take up arms against a bogeyman they can't specifically identify. They'll just bitch about it online, and continue about their business.

Common people, we the unwashed masses, must be persuaded to make war on our brothers and sisters. Think of it as a courtship of sorts. At such time as it suits the fancy of his lordship, whichever lord it turns out to be, the people will be driven to arms against the armies of one rich and powerful bastard by the whims of some other rich and powerful bastard. The "low" born men always play chessmen for those born on high. The mark of the true master war pig is the art of convincing lowborn men they actually chose to fight of their own free will, for some grand and noble cause, such as in God's name or in the preservation of freedom.

Pretty much.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If we only knew what you were babbling about.

Common people, we the unwashed masses, must be persuaded to make war on our brothers and sisters. Think of it as a courtship of sorts. At such time as it suits the fancy of his lordship, whichever lord it turns out to be, the people will be driven to arms against the armies of one rich and powerful bastard by the whims of some other rich and powerful bastard. The "low" born men always play chessmen for those born on high. The mark of the true master war pig is the art of convincing lowborn men they actually chose to fight of their own free will, for some grand and noble cause, such as in God's name or in the preservation of freedom.
The tea party had people who ran or tried to run who were destroyed for any reason found. Many were refreshing and new to politics. The elites could not have that. And the power brokers which includes powerful regional and local political families made sure to keep their gravy trains going. At least two senators that could have been tea party and were actually elected in Mississippi and Alaska were denied and we ended up what the machine demanded. For representatives the same thing occurred as they were promoted for any flaw they had by the owned media.

The tea party had people who ran or tried to run who were destroyed for any reason found. Many were refreshing and new to politics. The elites could not have that. And the power brokers which includes powerful regional and local political families made sure to keep their gravy trains going. At least two senators that could have been tea party and were actually elected in Mississippi and Alaska were denied and we ended up what the machine demanded. For representatives the same thing occurred as they were promoted for any flaw they had by the owned media.
This is typical. The oligarchy always undermines from within any movement that opposes it. We need a massive movement of millions of Americans to stand up an oppose the oligarchs.

People do not (as a collective) take up arms and start shooting, thereby seriously jeopardizing their freedom and their lives, until they have endured great loss or are on the brink of such, and are therefore desparate and have nothing to lose.
This is true.

And with the govt. printing money like it is......its only a matter of time before the comfortable, become extremely uncomfortable. "Great loss" is on the way. No one can predict when it will happen, but eventually it is inevitable.

As long as we let some loud mouth self promoting public figures tell us how to think, WE the citizens, with our inability to keep check on our own side of the isle will continue to tear our country apart.

We are nearing or at the beginning of THE END TIMES.

Any Insurrections that start will fail.

"Who is able to make war with The Beast?"

Revelation 13:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Sorry bout that,

1. A real insurrection is way more than what took place on January 6th 2021.
2. No one was in charge of that chaos.
3. Pissed off people breaking shit.
4. Cops beating some, cops waving some in unmolested.
5. Cops shooting some, and the insurrectionists forgot to take any damn guns with them and shot no one!
6. So whatever you want to call it, it was pretty fucking bad, in organization.
7. It was if anything, an insurrection of the dumb fuckers.
8. And it has been said, there was a covert CIA linked to it, in one degree or another, perhaps a Pelosi link too, with the CIA?
9. Sure I propose a lot of question, *stirring the pot* in fact.
10. But these thoughts or ideas need to be said, so I said it.
11. I do hope Mike can figure it out, he being as smart as he is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. A real insurrection is way more than what took place on January 6th 2021.
2. No one was in charge of that chaos.
3. Pissed off people breaking shit.
4. Cops beating some, cops waving some in unmolested.
5. Cops shooting some, and the insurrectionists forgot to take any damn guns with them and shot no one!
6. So whatever you want to call it, it was pretty fucking bad, in organization.
7. It was if anything, an insurrection of the dumb fuckers.
8. And if has been said, there was a covert CIA linked to it, in one degree or another, perhaps a Pelosi link too, with the CIA?
9. Sure I propose a lot of question, *stirring the pot* in fact.
10. But these thoughts or ideas need to be said, so I said it.
11. I do hope Mike can figure it out, he being as smart as he is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why on earth would I try to figure that out? And, even better, how on earth would I do that? Do idiots like you think about the stupid crap you post before hand? No one will ever know what happened except the people who did it and they ain't talking!

We are nearing or at the beginning of THE END TIMES.

Any Insurrections that start will fail.

"Who is able to make war with The Beast?"

Revelation 13:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

1. Blame it on future events, easy way to tell it.
2. Is the future now, can't say.
3. Who is the beast and who will the one who stands him up to be worshipped, "I know not".
4. Biden is too damned dumb to be the beast.
5. Pelosi fits more than anyone.
6. Trump, isn't you can't serve two masters, he isn't serving the devil at all.
7. So this revelation is future set, not now,
8. The beast is whoever the devil props up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Rather than a definable one-off insurrection event, a more apt description of what is (likely) to come might be: little fires everywhere. Some say they can hardly wait. Put me down for several front row seats.
Talk about folks like you hating their country. Holy cow! And all it took was losing an election to bring it all to the top of the sewage pond. But then again, that loving their country nonsense was always bull shit anyway.

Forum List

Back