First Group Of Evacuated Afghan Interpreters Arrives In US

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is something all Americans can support. Even the trump people.

I'm glad to know that the first of the interpreters have arrived here.

They put their lives on the line for us. It's proper that they are allowed to immigrate here.

More will be coming. I hope all who helped our troops are able to get out and come to safety here in the United States.

They put their lives on the line for us. It's proper that they are allowed to immigrate here.

More will be coming. I hope all who helped our troops are able to get out and come to safety here in the United States.

So we are just going to import all the “good Afghans” and leave Afghanistan to the bad guys?

I'd hope all support this..regardless of political affiliation--these people put their lives on the line for us- I've heard some grumbling from the Right..however, I note that I've not talked to a veteran who did not support this move. It's the right thing to do.
Among other things..it sends the message that we will take care of those who support us..and that pays dividends down the road.

So we are just going to import all the “good Afghans” and leave Afghanistan to the bad guys?
Not possible, since most Afghans are the "good" ones. Afghanistan is being left to the Taliban. The USA like other powerful nations. has proven incapable of controlling Afghanistan. The current political arrangement which has contributed to the impossible situation can probably be blamed on the British more than anyone.

I'd hope all support this..regardless of political affiliation--these people put their lives on the line for us- I've heard some grumbling from the Right..however, I note that I've not talked to a veteran who did not support this move. It's the right thing to do.
Among other things..it sends the message that we will take care of those who support us..and that pays dividends down the road.
I'd say it's about time! After watching Bush, Sr., and Trumpolini betray the Kurds, and Clinton ignore the Rwandans, and many other cases of USA's malignant neglect on the heels of unwise intervention, it is nice to see at least a few Afghans being taken care of.

This is always the best part of American foreign policy...post ass kicking...the hordes of refugees...and the continued taxpayer teet suckle.

Worthless fucking government.

Thank you.

I can't agree more.

They pretty much had no choice but to immigrate, because they would be executed for collaborating with infidels.

Not possible, since most Afghans are the "good" ones. Afghanistan is being left to the Taliban. The USA like other powerful nations. has proven incapable of controlling Afghanistan. The current political arrangement which has contributed to the impossible situation can probably be blamed on the British more than anyone.
It was never our intent to “control Afghanistan”. We went there to kill batshit crazy Muslim terrorists that trained 9/11 terrorists.

Forum List

Back