First female VP, Kamala Harris, and Biden had the guts to pick her!! How approp. we are starting 2021 right!!

It's almost over. Then we begin cleaning the stain.
And, you don't even have the capacity to understand what "cleaning" you thing needs to be done.

You just repeat bullshit you were told.

Parrot.
I do love irony.

Dittos, Rush.
Ask me ANY question, motherfucker. Bring me ANY debated. I will beat your ass.

I don't back down from an argument. I know what I am talking about. I don't run around throwing out bullshit, meaningless generalizations like "cleaning up the mess."

Bring your best game. I will clean your fucking clock, and you know it.
And you'll be the judge of that, right?

:laugh:

Grow up.

Harris was born in Oakland, California,[10] on October 20, 1964.[11] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[12] had arrived in the U.S. from Tamil Nadu in India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[13][14] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[15] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[16][17] Along with her younger sister, Maya, Harris lived in Berkeley, California,[18][19] briefly on Milvia Street in central Berkeley, then a duplex on Bancroft Way in West Berkeley, an area often called "the flatlands"[20] with a significant black population.[21]

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia
------------------------------
Its about time!!!
Because the only qualification she needed is between her legs.

And you fuckers want to eliminate gender.

:laughing0301:

Bat shit crazy.

trump was a whore and adulterer. His present wife's background is questionable. Let's look at the sexual histories of male politicians and see how they stack up in the morals department, particularly the guys in the High Holy group.
She will likely be president in a year. She will backdoor her way into "breaking" the bullshit "glass ceiling" and the only qualification you and the OP give a shit about is the allegation that she has a pussy.

Yeah. It's that shallow.

You and Mac should go bowling together.

And, you don't even have the capacity to understand what "cleaning" you thing needs to be done.

Parrot.
I do love irony.

Dittos, Rush.

I don't back down from an argument. I know what I am talking about. I don't run around throwing out bullshit, meaningless generalizations like "cleaning up the mess."

Grow up.
Grow up? Says the guy who voted on the most shallow criteria possible.

When you have nothing left to say, or no response, and you run and hide (like always) we can let all others decide the winner. I will simply enjoy beating your ass.

Parrot.
I do love irony.

Dittos, Rush.

Grow up.

When you have nothing left to say, or no response, and you run and hide (like always) we can let all others decide the winner. I will simply enjoy beating your ass.
:itsok:

Of the millions of women in America this is the best you could find? I think something is fishy because there are literally thousands better qualified and more acceptable to the general public.
She looks black...that’s all democrats care about.

The sad part is, Pedo Joe doesn’t remember the blowjob that got her the gig.

You always advertise yourself on USMB as Heap Big Christian. Now you are spreading filthy misogynist and racist sexual lies about an accomplished woman. Brown had been separated for over a decade when she dated him. Why do you debase yourself this way?

“Separated” is still married. And in fact, he is still married to the same woman he was married to, when the whore Kamala Harris sold herself sexually to him for political favors. There is no spin that you can put on this to mitigate just how sleazy the whole thing is.

And you're calling me a misogynist? What does it make you, to hold such a filthy, sleazy whore up, as an example to young women? To send the message to the upcoming generation of young women that the way to get ahead is to whore yourself out sexually to married men who are in a position to help them in their careers? How degrading a view of women must you have, to think that there is anything OK about that? How much more misogynistic than that is it possible to get?

trump was a whore and adulterer. His present wife's background is questionable. Let's look at the sexual histories of male politicians and see how they stack up in the morals department, particularly the guys in the High Holy group.

I'm not going to defend some of the very bad behavior in which Trump is known to have engaged. But I will point out that he did not get where he is by selling sexual favors in exchange for opportunities. That is a huge difference between him being in a position of power, and the filthy whore Kamala Harris being in a position of power, which she only achieved by whoring herself out sexually, and not by any abilities of her own that are relevant to any such position that she's ever held.

Of the millions of women in America this is the best you could find? I think something is fishy because there are literally thousands better qualified and more acceptable to the general public.
Is this the acme of affirmative action? Let’s hope so and get back to judging people by the character of their actions not by the color of their skin.

Parrot.
I do love irony.

Dittos, Rush.

Grow up.

:itsok:
You:

3a00bc78c1d242f8a5ea902d0ceabddc.jpg

No, she doesn't. She really doesn't look like anything but Caucasian. Her father, is supposedly black, but depending on what pictures of him you look at, he looks like he's mostly Caucasian as well. Her mother is from India, and of the race that is dominant there, but Kamala doesn't show any of that.

Harris was born in Oakland, California,[10] on October 20, 1964.[11] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[12] had arrived in the U.S. from Tamil Nadu in India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[13][14] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[15] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[16][17] Along with her younger sister, Maya, Harris lived in Berkeley, California,[18][19] briefly on Milvia Street in central Berkeley, then a duplex on Bancroft Way in West Berkeley, an area often called "the flatlands"[20] with a significant black population.[21]

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

She will likely be president in a year. She will backdoor her way into "breaking" the bullshit "glass ceiling" and the only qualification you and the OP give a shit about is the allegation that she has a pussy.

Yeah. It's that shallow.

How wrong you are. Do you think that I would vote for or against anyone just because of the type or color of the body they inhabit? I'm not one of those morons who say "I'd never vote for a woman" or "I'd never vote for a man." Do you think that I would vote for Kristi Noem or Betsy Devoss just because they are women?

See, this is the perfect example of the problem with the left.

You can't defend your policies.

You lose in the marketplace of ideas because your ideas suck crusty hyena taint.

That is why you don't debate. That's why you run from it. That's why you engage in Critical Theory, because you don't need to bring forward better solutions, just complaints. And when the chips are down, and you finally are forced to articulate your plans, all you can come up with is theft by government and equal pay for unequal value, enforced by the government gun.

For this reason, we must break up this failed union.

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

Yeah. It's that shallow.

How wrong you are. Do you think that I would vote for or against anyone just because of the type or color of the body they inhabit? I'm not one of those morons who say "I'd never vote for a woman" or "I'd never vote for a man." Do you think that I would vote for Kristi Noem or Betsy Devoss just because they are women?
Right back at you. You think we won't vote for a person because of their sex/gender or race?

But, you have no problem making that claim and/or supporting those bullshit allegations from others, including Biden and Kamletoe.

Now you know what it's like. Learn from it.

Harris was born in Oakland, California,[10] on October 20, 1964.[11] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[12] had arrived in the U.S. from Tamil Nadu in India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[13][14] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[15] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[16][17] Along with her younger sister, Maya, Harris lived in Berkeley, California,[18][19] briefly on Milvia Street in central Berkeley, then a duplex on Bancroft Way in West Berkeley, an area often called "the 2020.CUMnds"[20] with a significant black population.[21]

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

Yeah. It's that shallow.

CUMala doesn't have a pussy. She IS a pussy. In black terms she is a THOT. But a THOT with a giggle. Which is exactly the way every foreign leader will treat her. Deservedly too.

CUMala developed a reputation of being tough on crime as AG. No she wasn't. She was lazy. So lazy that prosecutors went conviction crazy and put a record number of black men behind bars. The THOT's legacy is sleeping until 2pm.

Its about time!!!

Bat shit crazy.

Yeah. It's that shallow.

Right back at you. You think we won't vote for a person because of their sex/gender or race?

But, you have no problem making that claim and/or supporting those bullshit allegations from others, including Biden and Kamletoe.

Now you know what it's like. Learn from it.

Bullshit. I've heard people making the statement that they would not vote for a woman. Many of them are from the phony white-trash "Christian" cult that's running around. People who actually voted for an unqualified white male, a reality TV star who fornicated his way around New York while dodging the draft, and who now is the ex-president who just landed in Florida.

Having a dumbass commie whore for VP will provide endless opportunities to ridicule the Useful Idiots that supported that ticket.

She will fuck up the country big time but at least we will the fun of ridiculing her.

Forum List

Back