First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

1607894386434.png

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.

As one could have predicted, California is again of the progressive cutting edge. The definition of "family" is ever evolving and California is leading the way. To all of those who lament the fact that there are too many absent fathers, I ask you, how great is this?

First family in California with THREE dads on birth certificate opens up – Ruheight

View attachment 428686

The first polyamorous family in California to put all three dads on the same birth certificate has opened up about life as a parenting ‘throuple’.

Doctor Ian Jenkins, 45, and his partners Alan Mayfield and Jeremy Allen Hodges, from San Diego, made legal history in 2017 when a judge agreed to put them all on the birth certificate of daughter Piper, now 3, paving the way for other polyamorous families to gain greater legal recognition in the US.

They now also have a 14-month-old son, Parker. The children are half-siblings born using an egg donor and a surrogate.

In July the Massachusetts city of Somerville voted to grant polyamorous people some of the same legal rights as married spouses, including the right to be on a partner’s health insurance and be allowed in hospital rooms, the New York Times reports.
what do they have against women raising children???

View attachment 428686

Who said that they have anything agaist women raising children?

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,

View attachment 428686

Judge is an idiot, but this Meghan, must be more impressive than appearances indicate.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,
Why don't you take a deep breath, scratch your head real hard, and try to put together a rational and coherent paragraph or two articulating what you're objecting to. Otherwise, you're just taking up space and waisting my time with your cryptic crap.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,
Why don't you take a deep breath, scratch your head real hard, and try to put together a rational and coherent paragraph or two articulating what you're objecting to. Otherwise, you're just taking up space and waisting my time with your cryptic crap.
dont need that much,,

I see no diversity,,,

That's not a "family." it's a gaggle of circus freaks.

you mean like donny's 5 spawn by 3 baby mamas, & where fornication is the normal way of defiling the marriage bed?

Da fuq does this even have to do with Trump?

They're still circus freaks. Revulsive aberrations of nature, only put on this earth to point at and laugh at.

View attachment 428686

Judge is an idiot, but this Meghan, must be more impressive than appearances indicate.
Please explain why the judge is an idiot.

you mean like donny's 5 spawn by 3 baby mamas, & where fornication is the normal way of defiling the marriage bed?

They're still circus freaks. Revulsive aberrations of nature, only put on this earth to point at and laugh at.
You are so tollerant ! What a remarkable human being you are.

trumpco couldn't get any more ' freakier ' & are certainly worthier of such mockery.

View attachment 428686

This is what makes America a great country – the celebration of diversity and expressions of individual liberty and the right to self-determination.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,
dont need that much,,

I see no diversity,,,
As I suspected. You can't respond to my suggestion. I gave you an opportunity to show that you have a functioning brain and you blew it. It's apparent that you cannot articulate your objection in a cogent and concise maner. Rather you mearly react on a prinitiv e visceral level.

And like most human beings, I'm not only capable of the most horrendous acts of violence, but the most humane displays of compassion.

But I feel no compassion toward that bunch of sick fuckers, only revulsion and disgust. I hope they all die.

And like most human beings, I'm not only capable of the most horrendous acts of violence, but the most humane displays of compassion.

But I feel no compassion toward that bunch of sick fuckers, only revulsion and disgust. I hope they all die.

lol ... i'm sure 'they' don't give a god damn 'bout you either.

View attachment 428686

Please explain why the judge is an idiot.
There is a genetic test of who is and is not a biologic parent of a baby. Not a matter of judgement, or open to agreement or argument and not the work of a committee exceeding two individuals, one male and one female.

View attachment 428686

I see no diversity,,,
dont need that much,,

I see no diversity,,,
As I suspected. You can't respond to my suggestion. I gave you an opportunity to show that you have a functioning brain and you blew it. It's apparent that you cannot articulate your objection in a cogent and concise maner. Rather you mearly react on a prinitiv e visceral level.
WHAT!! you dont know what diversity means???

Forum List

Back