First Derek Chauvin, Now This?? Police Are Under Attack

Let's see how long before Harmonica comes along to tell us black people murder more white people than the law should allow and Ray from Cleveland should be along shortly with a list of excuses why this police was justified in lying.

Let's see how long before Harmonica comes along to tell us black people murder more white people than the law should allow and Ray from Cleveland should be along shortly with a list of excuses why this police was justified in lying.
I read this story with interest. The fact that they are having to investigate 400 cases is concerning.
It makes me wonder how we can put faith in the crime statistics that the US compiles.
The Klanbois are fond of quoting these but what value can we place on figures that are pretty much corrupt and compiled by corrupt cops.

The goal is no police, no prisons. They are creating the jungle that the UN will intervene and take control of...

Actually. My goal is honest police. Cops who don’t break more laws than the people they are arresting. Why would that be bad?

Forum List

Back