First Day of a New Job

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Everyone was there -- no one is working from home.

I bump fisted my boss as I met him in the morning.

We had a meeting. We all sat around one side of the table to see the white board better. We could have spaced ourselves around the table but no one bothered.

The boss offered face masks but no one wanted them. The package remained unopened on the table.

No one was bothering to keep six feet away.

It reminded me of third year law school, when we no longer feared our teachers and barely studied, we just wanted law school to end.

No one cares anymore about the Corona virus at my new job. We all think the quarantine is bullshit.

That attitude is spreading.

We had a meeting. We all sat around one side of the table to see the white board better. We could have spaced ourselves around the table but no one bothered.

The boss offered face masks but no one wanted them. The package remained unopened on the table.

It reminded me of third year law school, when we no longer feared our teachers and barely studied, we just wanted law school to end.

No one cares anymore about the Corona virus at my new job. We all think the quarantine is bullshit.

I bet all the people working at home who were in the office that were marginal, are actually the best workers at home.

At home it is brains and innovation, not bullshit, politics, and ended marriage foolishness.

Congrats on the new job, but I do have one critique. I think you meant to meant to say you "fist bumped your boss". This is the age of #metoo. You can't bump fist your boss anymore.

Once you have fisted your boss, I think masks and social distancing are not going to help

Speaking about jobs...I was just notified that my two week annual reserve bivouac is still on....Hey!...I thought that would have been postponed...or cancelled....Now I'm really pissed at the major leagues...get off your asses girls and play ball....get them hot damn dogs and peanuts goin.....If I have to go to 29 Freaking Palms for two weeks in June those millionaire cry babies can play baseball....:mad-61:

Once you have fisted your boss, I think masks and social distancing are not going to help
/——/ Leave it to a libtard to turn every discussion into a homosexual experience.

/——/ Leave it to a libtard to turn every discussion into a homosexual experience.
I’m not the one bragging about fisting my boss and living to tell about it

I’m not the one bragging about fisting my boss and living to tell about it
/——/ You are the one who made that interpretation

Congrats on the new job, but I do have one critique. I think you meant to meant to say you "fist bumped your boss". This is the age of #metoo. You can't bump fist your boss anymore.
He said fist BUMPED. Not to be confused with fistED

Thought: I cant even stand a digital prostate exam......daaaaamn :omg:

Forum List

Back