First case of prosecutable fraud surfaces

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well, finally a prosecutable case is identified. Apparently a FloridaMan GOP lawyer encouraged others to falsely register in GA to vote in runoff election - apparently he already did it.

A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Well, finally a prosecutable case is identified. Apparently a FloridaMan GOP lawyer encouraged others to falsely register in GA to vote in runoff election - apparently he already did it. A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it . Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

I knew they were just trying to get us to look the other way with this "fraud" stuff. If we really looked into it, we'd find that the ballot switching and "vote finding" was going to happen as soon as a judge let them get their hands on the ballots. Apparently, our judges, even those from the other side, have had the integrity to see right through the Trumpistas' plan to steal the election.

Well, finally a prosecutable case is identified. Apparently a FloridaMan GOP lawyer encouraged others to falsely register in GA to vote in runoff election - apparently he already did it.

A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Does the GOP plan on doing them all one by one? :lol:

Nope, Bill Barr says no voter fraud.

Next

Oh wait..........these are Republicans. We can indict them then!

Sorry bout that.

It's a short post but a couple of glaring errors.

First, Barr was referring to the election in November and secondly he was also talking about voter fraud on the order of being able to overturn an election.

Ummm....I posted a link yesterday showing a man was arrested and charged with 134 counts of election fraud already for filling out and submitting Mail-In Ballots for others. He said he was acting on behalf of those people. Investigation reveled they had no idea he was doing it....just saying.

Next

Sorry bout that.

First, Barr was referring to the election in November and secondly he was also talking about voter fraud on the order of being able to overturn an election.
Election Fraud is REAL...it happened....'but not enough to matter'. That's a lame-ass excuse for refusing to do anything about it or refusing to go after / punish those who committed voter fraud. Just saying...

Next

Sorry bout that.

Election Fraud is REAL...it happened....'but not enough to matter'. That's a lame-ass excuse for refusing to do anything about it or refusing to go after / punish those who committed voter fraud. Just saying...

Your post is a lie, never said not to do anything about voter fraud. Every year there is voter fraud but it's such a small amount it rarely if ever changes the results. Please don't reply to me if you're going to invent what I say, wingnut.

Your post is a lie, never said not to do anything about voter fraud. Every year there is voter fraud but it's such a small amount it rarely if ever changes the results. Please don't reply to me if you're going to invent what I say, wingnut.

My post is a LIE? BS! Everyone from Joe Biden to the DNC's surrogate fake news media is pushing hard to move Americans past the election, to forget everything about it and move on.

Years ago DEMOCRATS identified the vulnerabilities in Dominions voting machines...and did nothing about it.

Before EVERY election Democrats fight like rabid dogs to prevent voter registration rosters from being scrubbed of people who have moved out of state, of illegals, and/or those who are DECEASED.

The Democrats have fought like hell to prevent Voter IDs from being mandated, despite IDs being required to obtain a driver's license, a passport, OR ENTRY INTO THE DNC CONVENTION.

Democrats fought / fight like hell to allow votes to be counted whose signatures do NOT match those on the voter registrations.

Democrats violated the Constitution by allowing Judges - not state Legislatures, like the LAW mandates - change election laws DURING the election. PA pretty much voided all voting laws to allow ballots received AFTER the official deadline, to allow ballots with late or NO postmarks, etc...

The basis for EVERY ONE of these actions is they are efforts to FACILITATE election fraud, to make it easy as possible for election fraud to occur.

You are right - I was WRONG when I said Democrats will do nothing. They HAVE DONE everything they possibly can to ensure election fraud can and does continue to happen.

Crime, crime, crime!!! It's the Republican way!
Bwuhahahaha...it's a little early in the day to already be accusing others of being who the Democrats continue to prove THEY are and accusing others of doing what THEY have done and continue to do...but it's all you know, all you have, and all you are.

Yup as usual most voter fraud is committed by the RethugiKKKon Party. Think they will see the irony in this?

MAGA

My post is a LIE? BS! Everyone from Joe Biden to the DNC's surrogate fake news media is pushing hard to move Americans past the election, to forget everything about it and move on.

Years ago DEMOCRATS identified the vulnerabilities in Dominions voting machines...and did nothing about it.

Before EVERY election Democrats fight like rabid dogs to prevent voter registration rosters from being scrubbed of people who have moved out of state, of illegals, and/or those who are DECEASED.

The Democrats have fought like hell to prevent Voter IDs from being mandated, despite IDs being required to obtain a driver's license, a passport, OR ENTRY INTO THE DNC CONVENTION.

Democrats fought / fight like hell to allow votes to be counted whose signatures do NOT match those on the voter registrations.

Democrats violated the Constitution by allowing Judges - not state Legislatures, like the LAW mandates - change election laws DURING the election. PA pretty much voided all voting laws to allow ballots received AFTER the official deadline, to allow ballots with late or NO postmarks, etc...

The basis for EVERY ONE of these actions is they are efforts to FACILITATE election fraud, to make it easy as possible for election fraud to occur.

You are right - I was WRONG when I said Democrats will do nothing. They HAVE DONE everything they possibly can to ensure election fraud can and does continue to happen.
lol

Only Democrats get away with fraud...

Yes, like everything else you say this post to is a lie. Of course you prosecute voter fraud when you find it, doesn't mean you take unfounded conspiracy theories seriously because your a pussy for Trump and can't deal with the loss.

Dead people don't vote. Those voter registration scrubs also removed valid voters.

Using the example I just provided let's pretend even as many as 5 people turned in a ballot for a dead person is not enough of an excuse to wipe out 200k valid voters. That is the type of voter fraud that you most likely support.

Still no evidence of mass voter fraud with or without IDs, the point is moot.

Signatures change over time, Republicans don't like to take that into consideration. And votes have been thrown out for that reason.

In order for the signature to really matter and change an election is if you have mass voter fraud, we don't.

Then sue. How many ballots arrived after election day? Are you saying the judge is part of your conspiracy?

No there not. Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean there is voter fraud on the scale to change the election. Fuck your feelings.

Who said what?

Yes, like everything else you say this post to is a lie. Of course you prosecute voter fraud when you find it, doesn't mean you take unfounded conspiracy theories seriously because your a pussy for Trump and can't deal with the loss.

Dead people don't vote. Those voter registration scrubs also removed valid voters.

Using the example I just provided let's pretend even as many as 5 people turned in a ballot for a dead person is not enough of an excuse to wipe out 200k valid voters. That is the type of voter fraud that you most likely support.

Signatures change over time, Republicans don't like to take that into consideration. And votes have been thrown out for that reason.

In order for the signature to really matter and change an election is if you have mass voter fraud, we don't.

Then sue. How many ballots arrived after election day? Are you saying the judge is part of your conspiracy?

No there not. Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean there is voter fraud on the scale to change the election. Fuck your feelings.

Who said what?
Stacy Abrams and the Dem Senate candidate Warnock are under investigation for aggressively attempting to register out-of-state citizens and DEAD people for the up-coming Ga Run-off elections.

As if that alone is not 'Nuff Said, again, Democrats continue to fight attempts to clean up / update voter registration lists, fight Voter Ids, fight mandates that ballot signatures must match voter registration signatures, that state election laws must be enforced and only State Legislatures can alter the laws, etc....

Also, I never said there was enough voter fraud to change the election - YOU said I did. The election is over. Biden will be the next President. And you demonstrate how the Left belittles existing / revealed election fraud and their resistance to taking steps to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Who said what?
Stacy Abrams and the Dem Senate candidate Warnock are under investigation for aggressively attempting to register out-of-state citizens and DEAD people for the up-coming Ga Run-off elections.

What? Were just going to ignore everypoint you made being knocked down from the previous post? O.

I believe they used the voter roles provided by the SOS. Not every valid voter in Georgia is currently in Georgia. So, all you have is an accusation without much merit. That's the best you got? And you literally say this in a thread where a republican recorded themselves talking to a bunch of other republicans about committing voter fraud. Unreal.

As if that alone is not 'Nuff Said, again, Democrats continue to fight attempts to clean up / update voter registration lists, fight Voter Ids, fight mandates that ballot signatures must match voter registration signatures, that state election laws must be enforced and only State Legislatures can alter the laws, etc....

As if that alone is not enough said? Jesus, of course it's not. Democrats usually don't like when Republicans take it upon themselves to remove people from the voter roles who are eligible to vote. I just provided a link in the previous post and like a good -German you ignored it.

Also, I never said there was enough voter fraud to change the election - YOU said I did. The election is over. Biden will be the next President. And you demonstrate how the Left belittles existing / revealed election fraud and their resistance to taking steps to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Great, we agree in a month your new president is Biden.

Forum List

Back