Zone1 First Blood

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Suppose the Heavenly gods arrive on earth, who will begin to restore Rightness on earth. They will want to kill all the predators, because Rightness requires revenge: an eye for an eye. However, Rtightness still takes into account first blood. The first blood was not shed by the victims. How many predators do you need to kill for each victim to satisfy the moral principle of First Blood?

Suppose the Heavenly gods arrive on earth, who will begin to restore Brightness on earth. They will want to kill all the predators, because Rightness requires revenge: an eye for an eye. However, Rtightness still takes into account first blood. The first blood was not shed by the victims. How many predators do you need to kill for each victim to satisfy the moral principle of First Blood?

Predators kill because that is their nature and the way they survive. They also provide a check on the population of prey animals. It is not a moral issue. It is simple biology.

• Banned
Predators kill because that is their nature and the way they survive. They also provide a check on the population of prey animals. It is not a moral issue. It is simple biology.
The heavenly gods don't care why they did it. It is important for them to return Rightness

• Banned
It seems they are already on the threshold of the heavenly gate. They have come to avenge their heavenly Father

The heavenly gods don't care why they did it. It is important for them to return Rightness

Rightness is an ecological balance. It is those people, like you, who want to anthropomorphize the actions of nature.

Predation is not wrong. It is part of the balance of nature.

It seems they are already on the threshold of the heavenly gate. They have come to avenge their heavenly Father

You need to turn off the computer and tv and get out in the real world. Your views are obviously formed by movies and music videos. In case you didn't know, what you are doing is basing your life view on fiction.

• Banned
You need to turn off the computer and tv and get out in the real world. Your views are obviously formed by movies and music videos. In case you didn't know, what you are doing is basing your life view on fiction.
Mystical feelings matter. I didn't even know how this composition was translated, I guessed it by the spirit.

USA - new Babylon, the land of the heavenly bull, the gate to Heaven, the gate of the gods.

Researcher Elizarenkova, who studied the Vedas and the Vedic language, wrote that the basis of the ritual of the ancient Aryans was the support of communication with the sky. The semantics of their ritual of pouring Soma into the fire is a thread to Heaven, a connection with the heavenly Gods. They have probably lost this thread, but it can be stretched from the other side.

In general, I consider Mylene a Medium. This is the Celtic Witch through whom Heaven speaks

• Banned
The semantics of their ritual of pouring Soma into the fire is a thread to Heaven, a connection with the heavenly Gods
That is precisely why Agni was considered an intermediary between the Heavenly Devas and people

The Aryan Vedic language was the height of perfection, it had very expressive poetic forms and musical emphasis. It was perfect for music and singing. Since then, languages have only degraded. Perhaps it was brought from the sky.

Mystical feelings matter. I didn't even know how this composition was translated, I guessed it by the spirit.

USA - new Babylon, the land of the heavenly bull, the gate to Heaven, the gate of the gods.

Researcher Elizarenkova, who studied the Vedas and the Vedic language, wrote that the basis of the ritual of the ancient Aryans was the support of communication with the sky. The semantics of their ritual of pouring Soma into the fire is a thread to Heaven, a connection with the heavenly Gods. They have probably lost this thread, but it can be stretched from the other side.

In general, I consider Mylene a Medium. This is the Celtic Witch through whom Heaven speaks

And the music video you posted shows the heavenly gods are returning. Got it. :rolleyes:

Mylene is a very special artist. She demonstrated a sea of blood, violence, resistance, revolutionism, romanticism, mysticism, anti-Christianity, femininity, mystery and mysticism. She personifies a witch who was burned by inquisitors who knew too much and worshipped shaman, the horned god of the ancient Celts. Shamanism covers the whole of Eurasia, but it is mainly in Asia and America, including in the South.

New Topics

Forum List

Back