First Biden presser in 10 months.

0.00085% is the mortality rate, and Vaccines have nothing to do with that. That has been the mortality rate since this started. It's no pandemic.

2% was the mortality rate for The Spanish Flu, and that was a Pandemic.

If you can still catch Covid, Spread Covid, Be Hospitalized with COVID, and DIE From COVID, that the so called "vaccines" are not "working" because Joe said if you take THE JAB, none of that will happen.

Live and let live. COVID is no big deal, Never was a big deal. It was nothing but political opportunism for The Left. A Big Lie, if you will to leverage Fear and take advantage of it for political purposes.
There was no vaccine for the Spanish Flu, weirdo.

See the diference now?

It's gonna be SUPER LOW Feb 3rd as Joe ordered The CDC to quit counting deaths and infections of COVID cuz his numbers are worse than President Trump's

And Just like that, COVID disappears and lying Joe will take credit for it. LMAO
Doesnt change the fact that we believe the vaccine is effective.

It's gonna be SUPER LOW Feb 3rd as Joe ordered The CDC to quit counting deaths and infections of COVID cuz his numbers are worse than President Trump's

And Just like that, COVID disappears and lying Joe will take credit for it. LMAO
But, but Trump & his lackeys said the virus would dissappear after the election, dopey.

Joe Biden’s effectiveness is not related to the effectiveness of the vaccine.

The vaccine is effective. I agree with Trump on that.
How effective? I can say I am effective at Horseshoes and never get a ringer, and lose every match. Kinda like Joe Biden. Effective cuz he is a warm body occupying some space.

So you avoid defining what your standard of "working" is, and now, no doubt, you will avoid defining what "effective" is.

How effective? I can say I am effective at Horseshoes and never get a ringer, and lose every match. Kinda like Joe Biden. Effective cuz he is a warm body occupying some space.

So you avoid defining what your standard of "working" is, and now, no doubt, you will avoid defining what "effective" is.
I answered what working means.

People who get vaccinated are less likely to get severely ill and are less likely to die from covid.

You can quibble about the numbers all you like. It’s still more effective than not taking the vaccine. Trump agrees with me.

Many not all. Correct.
Agreed.

Your fellow Trumpster says that vaccines have nothing to do with the mortality rate. But you and I agree that the vaccine lowers the mortality rate for many people.

Glad we agree on this.

Some Trumpsters don’t believe this. And jknowgood thinks that Trump is a liar for calling it a vaccine.

Agreed.

Your fellow Trumpster says that vaccines have nothing to do with the mortality rate. But you and I agree that the vaccine lowers the mortality rate for many people.

Glad we agree on this.

Some Trumpsters don’t believe this. And jknowgood thinks that Trump is a liar for calling it a vaccine.
It definitely helps the old and fat

Fellow Trumpsters if you’re old and or fat the vaccines do help!
You just earned yourself another like! With any luck, maybe you will get through to these two idiots:

jknowgood
The Original Tree

And there are plenty others as well.

We’ll hear from the first one but the second idiot ran off. He thinks it‘s the biggest lie to call it a vaccine until I showed him that even Trump calls it a vaccine and says it works. Then idiot #2 suddenly changed his mind about what he said and ran off. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Forum List

Back