First 'American' Dies From Corona Virus

Yeah the economic impact is going to be considerable. Some are predicting GDP declines as high as 5% for China. That will push a global recession. It is gonna get very hairy.
Europe has not yet recovered from the 2008 crash but human life is more important and the Chinese who like to hide the truth have blood on their hands, there is no other way to say it
As with the US, you guys cannot control your borders. The EU will be the absolute death of you.
I dont know what gives you that idea

Maybe jealousy and visceral hate combined with wishful thinking?

Standing against china is as much in the best interests of the euros as it is for America

but I wonder if the libs on either continent have enough basic awareness to see it
What gives me that Idea are people like Merkel who opened her borders to hundreds of thousands of 'migrants'...countries like France whose prisons are brimming with non French North Africans and whose cities are filled with Africans and Middle Easterners...many if not most living off of the public penny...and the European 'free market' with places such as Dover/Calais where 'migrants' slip through. Non of these have exhibited anything near what is required to safely secure their borders or the safety of the INDIGENOUS.

The steps that the Chinese....though 'cruel' are initiating are what is required.
The western mind is too weak in this day to ever engage in anything at that level. They have allowed their countries to be overrun and ruled by roaches.
This virus will eat the west for lunch once it finally takes foothold.

someday you might be the roach that everyone wants to systematically eliminate for the good of the rest of us.....
Yes...so by ALL means hold your opinion to yourself cause SOMEDAY...SOMEONE MAY hold a similar attitude toward you...what a puerile, dog shit argument.

Fuck you, hope you die of brutally painful cancer.

You should rethink that

I've seen grown men cry , myself included, for folks they didn't even know in the back of a meatwagon ,off to their deathbeds,,,,

~S~
I did rethink it - I wished him to die of coronavirus instead, the worthless racist scumbag piece of shit.
Gee, that's just lovely. You sound like a miserable and hateful person. Please do something about that and learn to enjoy life more. Thank you.
Vile isn't she?
Very. Can you imagine having to live with her? It must be horrific.

You should rethink that

I've seen grown men cry , myself included, for folks they didn't even know in the back of a meatwagon ,off to their deathbeds,,,,

~S~
I did rethink it - I wished him to die of coronavirus instead, the worthless racist scumbag piece of shit.
Gee, that's just lovely. You sound like a miserable and hateful person. Please do something about that and learn to enjoy life more. Thank you.
Vile isn't she?

Painful petulance

Death is not a joke, like some game played on this god forsaken device

It evokes profound emotion which anyone south of a complete sociopath would not dismiss lightly , nor impose frivolously.

~S~

You should rethink that

~S~
Vile isn't she?

Painful petulance

Death is not a joke, like some game played on this god forsaken device

It evokes profound emotion which anyone south of a complete sociopath would not dismiss lightly , nor impose frivolously.

~S~
Oh stop...my ideas are reduced to petulance by one and horrid racism by another. Truth is your enemy.

Forum List

Back