First 'American' Dies From Corona Virus

There is no floor to the stupidity of racists.

Trying to fit approaches to a global health crisis into a childishly racist world view is a recipe for disaster.
Oh don't be so sad Hop Sing. I am sure they will find a cure before your dry cleaners is hit.

What are you talking about?
Can you show me some proof of a non-Asian dying from Covid-19? You can't...you see what I type is correct. Pussy boys like you have your head shoved so far up your idealistic ass that you deny blatant facts.
Do yourself a favor and go wrestle some more immigrants.

The OMG "takes care" of this epidemic it is a great bullshit and here in France everything is fine ... it is only the old who are likely to die from it.
So our elders are no longer of value? i believe they are also hiding the truth about the death toll, it's all about the money
Yeap...this version as opposed to others is apparently very fond of Asians. This is quiet uncommon. This, and the fact that Wuhan has a level four biolab has caused some to theorize that this little bug was man made.
Asians have an ugly way of almost always hiding the truth, but leaders know exactly what's going on. You, the USA 'planes don't go to your home the USA from China anymore?
No, I believe they stopped all that. Flights to China continued for a while (too long IMO) but I think that's done for now.
Wash your hands Dalia! People are gross.
So true and the Endangered pangolin could be the missing link

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2ea01086-49dd-11ea-9a9d-aed7af30eb98.jpg

Pangolins are sold on the black market

An exotic and endangered animal used illegally in Chinese medicine has been implicated in the spread of coronavirus.

Scientists said that the pangolin, a mammal prized for the supposed health-giving properties of its scales, could be the “missing link” that transmitted the infection to humans.

After isolating and analysing 1,000 viruses sampled from wild animals, a team from the South China Agricultural University found a 99 per cent match for the new coronavirus in the shy, nocturnal animal.

Coronavirus: Endangered pangolin could be the missing link | News | The Times
Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. If this is true it serves them right.
Savage? They're ahead of all Western countries in population: "The current population of China is 1,436,768,070 as of Tuesday, January 14, 2020, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data." China Population (2020) - Worldometer
That's close to a billion and a half people within their bordes, Tin Man. That shows a degree of civility unmatched anywhere, and their history of dynasties is the oldest on the planet of organized governance that I know of. That doesn't fit the "savage" diagnosis in the least. Tough, well yeah, but "savage?" They basically do what has to be done.

There is no floor to the stupidity of racists.

Trying to fit approaches to a global health crisis into a childishly racist world view is a recipe for disaster.
Oh don't be so sad Hop Sing. I am sure they will find a cure before your dry cleaners is hit.

What are you talking about?
Can you show me some proof of a non-Asian dying from Covid-19? You can't...you see what I type is correct. ......

I wonder if Dr. Dumbass has revised his learned medical conclusion yet.

Yes...if it does make it to Mexico it WILL sweep across the nation. We are comical in our approach. Our airports are squeaky secure, yet our land borders are an embarrassment.
You are beyond a moron - do you not realize that the vast majority of undocumented immigrants are visa overstays who flew into this country, and not folks who came over the border on foot or by land transportation?

The stupid is strong in you people; no wonder you worship a clown.

No I dont think so

I assume it is a natural mutation
Yeah the economic impact is going to be considerable. Some are predicting GDP declines as high as 5% for China. That will push a global recession. It is gonna get very hairy.
Europe has not yet recovered from the 2008 crash but human life is more important and the Chinese who like to hide the truth have blood on their hands, there is no other way to say it
As with the US, you guys cannot control your borders. The EU will be the absolute death of you.
I dont know what gives you that idea

Maybe jealousy and visceral hate combined with wishful thinking?

Standing against china is as much in the best interests of the euros as it is for America

but I wonder if the libs on either continent have enough basic awareness to see it
What gives me that Idea are people like Merkel who opened her borders to hundreds of thousands of 'migrants'...countries like France whose prisons are brimming with non French North Africans and whose cities are filled with Africans and Middle Easterners...many if not most living off of the public penny...and the European 'free market' with places such as Dover/Calais where 'migrants' slip through. Non of these have exhibited anything near what is required to safely secure their borders or the safety of the INDIGENOUS.

The steps that the Chinese....though 'cruel' are initiating are what is required.
The western mind is too weak in this day to ever engage in anything at that level. They have allowed their countries to be overrun and ruled by roaches.
This virus will eat the west for lunch once it finally takes foothold.
YOU are a roach - actually that’s an insult to roaches, you despicable piece of shit. Fuck you, hope YOU die of coronavirus.

You're welcome beautress, i'm an ex-emt, 30 yrs tenure , that had the misfortune of drawing the short 'infection control officer' straw

While my job <was> to draw upon the 'powers that be', basically the WHO, CDC, as well as their state adjuncts , that said......it's no epiphany they'll downplay publicly , while inciting concern professionally

~S~

The OMG "takes care" of this epidemic it is a great bullshit and here in France everything is fine ... it is only the old who are likely to die from it.
So our elders are no longer of value? i believe they are also hiding the truth about the death toll, it's all about the money
Yeap...this version as opposed to others is apparently very fond of Asians. This is quiet uncommon. This, and the fact that Wuhan has a level four biolab has caused some to theorize that this little bug was man made.
Asians have an ugly way of almost always hiding the truth, but leaders know exactly what's going on. You, the USA 'planes don't go to your home the USA from China anymore?
No, I believe they stopped all that. Flights to China continued for a while (too long IMO) but I think that's done for now.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2ea01086-49dd-11ea-9a9d-aed7af30eb98.jpg

An exotic and endangered animal used illegally in Chinese medicine has been implicated in the spread of coronavirus.

Scientists said that the pangolin, a mammal prized for the supposed health-giving properties of its scales, could be the “missing link” that transmitted the infection to humans.

After isolating and analysing 1,000 viruses sampled from wild animals, a team from the South China Agricultural University found a 99 per cent match for the new coronavirus in the shy, nocturnal animal.

Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. If this is true it serves them right.

"Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. "

you just described every conservative in America

in fact....every conservative in the world!

"Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. "

you just described every conservative in America

in fact....every conservative in the world!
I never stated they had a monopoly on the behavior. Yet they are a rather extreme case. Savage is polite. They engage with the natural world as if there is no tomorrow.

No I dont think so

I assume it is a natural mutation
Yeah the economic impact is going to be considerable. Some are predicting GDP declines as high as 5% for China. That will push a global recession. It is gonna get very hairy.
Europe has not yet recovered from the 2008 crash but human life is more important and the Chinese who like to hide the truth have blood on their hands, there is no other way to say it
As with the US, you guys cannot control your borders. The EU will be the absolute death of you.
I dont know what gives you that idea

Maybe jealousy and visceral hate combined with wishful thinking?

Standing against china is as much in the best interests of the euros as it is for America

but I wonder if the libs on either continent have enough basic awareness to see it
What gives me that Idea are people like Merkel who opened her borders to hundreds of thousands of 'migrants'...countries like France whose prisons are brimming with non French North Africans and whose cities are filled with Africans and Middle Easterners...many if not most living off of the public penny...and the European 'free market' with places such as Dover/Calais where 'migrants' slip through. Non of these have exhibited anything near what is required to safely secure their borders or the safety of the INDIGENOUS.

The steps that the Chinese....though 'cruel' are initiating are what is required.
The western mind is too weak in this day to ever engage in anything at that level. They have allowed their countries to be overrun and ruled by roaches.
This virus will eat the west for lunch once it finally takes foothold.

someday you might be the roach that everyone wants to systematically eliminate for the good of the rest of us.....

Fuck you, hope you die of brutally painful cancer.

You should rethink that

I've seen grown men cry , myself included, for folks they didn't even know in the back of a meatwagon ,off to their deathbeds,,,,

~S~
I did rethink it - I wished him to die of coronavirus instead, the worthless racist scumbag piece of shit.
Gee, that's just lovely. You sound like a miserable and hateful person. Please do something about that and learn to enjoy life more. Thank you.

Fuck you, hope you die of brutally painful cancer.

You should rethink that

I've seen grown men cry , myself included, for folks they didn't even know in the back of a meatwagon ,off to their deathbeds,,,,

~S~
I did rethink it - I wished him to die of coronavirus instead, the worthless racist scumbag piece of shit.
Gee, that's just lovely. You sound like a miserable and hateful person. Please do something about that and learn to enjoy life more. Thank you.
Vile isn't she?

New Topics

Forum List

Back