First 'American' Dies From Corona Virus

American dies of coronavirus in China; five Britons infected in French Alps

I appears this genius decided to remain in China instead of evacuating. Maybe he already knew he had it? I doubt he was born American. Probably a naturalized Han Chinese. Either way...that racial slur removed dead.
The OMG "takes care" of this epidemic it is a great bullshit and here in France everything is fine ... it is only the old who are likely to die from it.
So our elders are no longer of value? i believe they are also hiding the truth about the death toll, it's all about the money

• Banned

I appears this genius decided to remain in China instead of evacuating. Maybe he already knew he had it? I doubt he was born American. Probably a naturalized Han Chinese. Either way...that racial slur removed dead.
The OMG "takes care" of this epidemic it is a great bullshit and here in France everything is fine ... it is only the old who are likely to die from it.
So our elders are no longer of value? i believe they are also hiding the truth about the death toll, it's all about the money
Yeap...this version as opposed to others is apparently very fond of Asians. This is quiet uncommon. This, and the fact that Wuhan has a level four biolab has caused some to theorize that this little bug was man made.

....60 years old--not exactly a youngster....for some, especially those not taking care of themselves [ body weight/eating/sleep/ etc ] at that age they have problems from aging ...so it's not surprising they would die from a virus

Yeap...this version as opposed to others is apparently very fond of Asians. This is quiet uncommon. This, and the fact that Wuhan has a level four biolab has caused some to theorize that this little bug was man made.
Asians have an ugly way of almost always hiding the truth, but leaders know exactly what's going on. You, the USA 'planes don't go to your home the USA from China anymore?

• Banned

Asians have an ugly way of almost always hiding the truth, but leaders know exactly what's going on. You, the USA 'planes don't go to your home the USA from China anymore?
No, I believe they stopped all that. Flights to China continued for a while (too long IMO) but I think that's done for now.
Wash your hands Dalia! People are gross.

....60 years old--not exactly a youngster....for some, especially those not taking care of themselves [ body weight/eating/sleep/ etc ] at that age they have problems from aging ...so it's not surprising they would die from a virus
We are told that we live more and more old, but it is true that it seems that the virus kills the elderly more but also perhaps we must take into account how the contanimated person has been in contact with the other person ?
Here is a link with a update about the virus.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 37,612 Cases and 815 Deaths from the Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

No, I believe they stopped all that. Flights to China continued for a while (too long IMO) but I think that's done for now.
So true and the Endangered pangolin could be the missing link

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2ea01086-49dd-11ea-9a9d-aed7af30eb98.jpg

Pangolins are sold on the black market

An exotic and endangered animal used illegally in Chinese medicine has been implicated in the spread of coronavirus.

Scientists said that the pangolin, a mammal prized for the supposed health-giving properties of its scales, could be the “missing link” that transmitted the infection to humans.

After isolating and analysing 1,000 viruses sampled from wild animals, a team from the South China Agricultural University found a 99 per cent match for the new coronavirus in the shy, nocturnal animal.

Coronavirus: Endangered pangolin could be the missing link | News | The Times

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2ea01086-49dd-11ea-9a9d-aed7af30eb98.jpg

An exotic and endangered animal used illegally in Chinese medicine has been implicated in the spread of coronavirus.

Scientists said that the pangolin, a mammal prized for the supposed health-giving properties of its scales, could be the “missing link” that transmitted the infection to humans.

After isolating and analysing 1,000 viruses sampled from wild animals, a team from the South China Agricultural University found a 99 per cent match for the new coronavirus in the shy, nocturnal animal.

Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. If this is true it serves them right.

Yes...if it does make it to Mexico it WILL sweep across the nation. We are comical in our approach. Our airports are squeaky secure, yet our land borders are an embarrassment.
Maybe the Democrats will reconsider funding the border wall to keep out this plague.

Yes...if it does make it to Mexico it WILL sweep across the nation. We are comical in our approach. Our airports are squeaky secure, yet our land borders are an embarrassment.
Maybe the Democrats will reconsider funding the border wall to keep out this plague.

and China will pay for it......!

~S~

Too late even if they did. The inefficiencies of government would prevent the construction and implementation prior to exposure.

Thank You for the links, pretty scary !

This link show that they are not saying true about the real Numbers of people dead or people that have the virus

Containment BREACHED: The nCoV coronavirus is out of control; mainstream health experts warn world to prepare for global spread

1580900233-5e3a9f8931260.jpg

Last edited:

Chinese are rather savage. They care nothing for their environment or the protection of species. If this is true it serves them right.
China has the capability to take the rest of the world down with them

including the world economy

if this keeps up world commerce is in deep trouble

Forum List

Back