First Administration That Has Kept Us Out of War

I'm always amazed how Commie Americans can miss so much because of HATE

View attachment 444520
Um Jimmy Carter never fired a shot. Why do you people make shit up?

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.

Hahaha.....your feeweeeeeeeellllllinnnnggggsss are not a guarantee. You're so angry that Trump didnt start war and all your leftist heroes did. Dont worry when Quid Pros weakness starts another war your leftists masters and their media allies will lie to you and tell you its Trumps fault and you'll lie to yourself and beleive it.

View attachment 444520
He smellybozo he is telling the truth what I been telling you that trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are that you have have indeed been a moron your entire life voting for the party instead of the person as we both know that’s what you did being brainwashed your whole life growing up that you can’t go wrong voting democrat. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Obama didn't start any new wars. What war's did he start?

And Obama didn't do anything as dangerous as this

If Obama bombed terrorists inside Yemen, is that any more dangerous for America than Trump taking out Iran's top General?

You really are lost. O extended wars and started new ones with the arab spring and syria.
:thankusmile: thats the understatement of the year
this shill is the dumbest fucked up idiot i have ever met at USMB

I have taken his ass to the cleaners hundreds of times on this that Obama lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys but instead expanded them.both the war and patriot act.

he will of course develop alzhimers diseace and forget this.

The air attacks on Libya that helped topple Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 under Obama are well documented

They voted for him because he was supposed to end these wars and stop bombing people," Granderson said. "And when you look at the raw numbers, three times as much Special Forces were used than ‘W.’, twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim. Those were not the numbers that his staunch progressive base voted for."

While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

Obama has handed a surveillance state and war machine to a maniac
Trevor Timm
Trevor Timm
Read more

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

as always, i hand lying paid shill smellybozo his ass to him on a platter checkmating him exposing his lies as always. he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

btw smellybozo,i see you evade the fact i pointed out to you that even one of your VERY OWN who also hates trump is telling the truth what i been for the past year that he did not start any new wars,you wont talk about it cause you know its the truth so instead you and fellow shill billy pat each other on the back but keep calling me names yet you have failed to disprove that obama expanded bushs wars making yourself into an ass as always. :itsok:

Last edited:

View attachment 444520

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.
so after you FAIL to prove that he would start a war his second term you play grade school and go into name calling cause you have no evidence to back up that rambling. you are angry cause i exposed your babble and you knew it was babble. :itsok:

I am an extreme left wing, progressive, liberal, but it is true Trump did better than most in terms of NOT starting needless and illegal foreign wars.

Even Obama, who was elected as being against war, made illegal war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, etc. Even the economic sanctions on Russia and Iran were illegal under both US and international law.

View attachment 444520

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.
Because ram boy is a retard?

you have to resort to name calling everytime you fail to counter my facts.such first grade behaviour out of frustration.:itsok: also stop acting like i am a trump fan,i only wanted him in office both times because any american with a brain knows the alternative of lying biden and hitlery,the options of them were TEN times worse.

Last edited:

View attachment 444520
He smellybozo he is telling the truth what I been telling you that trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are that you have have indeed been a moron your entire life voting for the party instead of the person as we both know that’s what you did being brainwashed your whole life growing up that you can’t go wrong voting democrat. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If Obama bombed terrorists inside Yemen, is that any more dangerous for America than Trump taking out Iran's top General?

You really are lost. O extended wars and started new ones with the arab spring and syria.

:thankusmile::thup:
smellybozo is obviously paid by his boss to come here and troll,EVERYBODY knows that to be true what you just posted on warmonger Obama :thup: .

I not only took him to school on that with my links just now but this coward refuses to watch this video i have posted HUNDREDS of times for him that documents obama expaded bushs wars.anytime you challenge this coward to watch this video he does this everytime-
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

View attachment 444520

:thankusmile::thup:
smellybozo is obviously paid by his boss to come here and troll,EVERYBODY knows that to be true what you just posted on warmonger Obama :thup: .

I not only took him to school on that with my links just now but this coward refuses to watch this video i have posted HUNDREDS of times for him that documents obama expaded bushs wars.anytime you challenge this coward to watch this video he does this everytime-
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Trump bombed countries other than iraq and Afghanistan correct?

View attachment 444520

Because ram boy is a retard?

you have to resort to name calling everytime you fail to counter my facts.such first grade behaviour out of frustration.:itsok: also stop acting like i am a trump fan,i only wanted him in office both times because any american with a brain knows the alternative of lying biden and hitlery,the options of them were TEN times worse.
And now the liars start distancing themselves from trump. This is what former nazis told their neighbors in 1946.

View attachment 444520

I have taken his ass to the cleaners hundreds of times on this that Obama lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys but instead expanded them.both the war and patriot act.

The air attacks on Libya that helped topple Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 under Obama are well documented

They voted for him because he was supposed to end these wars and stop bombing people," Granderson said. "And when you look at the raw numbers, three times as much Special Forces were used than ‘W.’, twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim. Those were not the numbers that his staunch progressive base voted for."

While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

Trevor Timm
Trevor Timm
Read more

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

as always, i hand lying paid shill smellybozo his ass to him on a platter checkmating him exposing his lies as always. he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

btw smellybozo,i see you evade the fact i pointed out to you that even one of your VERY OWN who also hates trump is telling the truth what i been for the past year that he did not start any new wars,you wont talk about it cause you know its the truth so instead you and fellow shill billy pat each other on the back but keep calling me names yet you have failed to disprove that obama expanded bushs wars making yourself into an ass as always. :itsok:
We’re still involved in libya, syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan. Trump accomplished nothing did he? Oh yea the israel thing. Yawn

View attachment 444520

Yes, Obama did badly in the abuse of US force on foreign countries.
He not only kept troops in Iraq after saying he would not, but then shifted even more to Afghanistan, and destroyed the legal government of Libya and Egypt, while trying to destroy the legal government of Syria and Iran as well.

It is true Trump did authorize a small US force in Syria, but I am pretty sure they were already put there by Obama.

View attachment 444520

He not only kept troops in Iraq after saying he would not, but then shifted even more to Afghanistan, and destroyed the legal government of Libya and Egypt, while trying to destroy the legal government of Syria and Iran as well.

It is true Trump did authorize a small US force in Syria, but I am pretty sure they were already put there by Obama.
Was Obama on the wrong side in Syria or Libya or any of those other conflicts?

We fight terrorists wherever they are. You cons getting soft?

View attachment 444520
False. Obama didn't start any wars, and withdrew many troops from Iraq.
A Republican started the afghanistan and iraq wars.
And Trump didn't end any wars.

Obama only shifted troops from Iraq to Afghanistan and back again.
He was responsible for destroying the legal governments of Libya and Egypt, and tried to destroy the governments of Syria and Iran.
He was not the peace president I thought I was voting for.
Although it may have been mostly the fault of Hillary?

View attachment 444520

Absolutely YES Obama was continually on the wrong side.
Now Libya is controlled by al Qaeda, ISIS, and Turkey.
He turned Egypt into a military dictatorship.
Assad clearly is that best and likely ONLY reasonable government in Syria.

The biggest terrorists in the whole world is the US.
We are the once illegally targeting civilians all the time.
For example, "Shock and Awe" when we illegally attacked the innocent Iraqi people.

View attachment 444520

Trevor Timm
Trevor Timm
Read more

We’re still involved in libya, syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan. Trump accomplished nothing did he? Oh yea the israel thing. Yawn

Trump said he was in the process of negotiating a withdrawal from Afghanistan.
May not have been real, but at least he said it was a good idea.

View attachment 444520

Absolutely YES Obama was continually on the wrong side.
Now Libya is controlled by al Qaeda, ISIS, and Turkey.
He turned Egypt into a military dictatorship.
Assad clearly is that best and likely ONLY reasonable government in Syria.

The biggest terrorists in the whole world is the US.
We are the once illegally targeting civilians all the time.
For example, "Shock and Awe" when we illegally attacked the innocent Iraqi people.
So true

I am an extreme left wing, progressive, liberal, but it is true Trump did better than most in terms of NOT starting needless and illegal foreign wars.

Even Obama, who was elected as being against war, made illegal war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, etc. Even the economic sanctions on Russia and Iran were illegal under both US and international law.

every

View attachment 444520

Trevor Timm
Trevor Timm
Read more

I never sad trump pulled us out of any wars.i just said that he is the first president to not start any NEW wars sense carter,something i have repeated to you hundreds of times but your boss obviously tells you to ignore.
Fair enough.

I never sad trump pulled us out of any wars.i just said that he is the first president to not start any NEW wars sense carter,something i have repeated to you hundreds of times but your boss obviously tells you to ignore. again you keep evading even your PAL BIILLY said he did not start any new wars but predicting with no evidence blind theories that if he was reelected he would start one.remember?:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

View attachment 444520

:thankusmile: all very true.:thup:

here is the real Obama,a clone of Bush.

View attachment 444520

:thankusmile: all very true.:thup:

here is the real Obama,a clone of Bush.
Let’s hope biden does better

New Topics

Forum List

Back