First Administration That Has Kept Us Out of War

I'm always amazed how Commie Americans can miss so much because of HATE

View attachment 444520
Um Jimmy Carter never fired a shot. Why do you people make shit up?

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot. And thanks for also proving you are delusional,nobody on this thread said carter started any wars so what’s all that babble about? :cuckoo:

All he posted is what Mike pense said of trumps accomplishment that he is the first president in decades to not start a new war which is true so what’s all this babble of yours claiming that anybody here ever said carter started one?:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You clearly are delusional.you just proved that to the entire board,

hey smellybozo, err sealybobo you hear that,even somebody on your OWN SIDE who also hates trump,just posted the truth of what I been posting to you this past six months that trump is the first president sense carter to not start a new war, when somebody from your own side admits that,it’s time for you to stop making yourself look like an idiot that trump is worse than Obama.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

View attachment 444520

Plus, I guarantee you that it Trump got a second term, he’d start a war. He just didn’t in his first in hopes of re-election.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.

View attachment 444520
He smellybozo he is telling the truth what I been telling you that trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are that you have have indeed been a moron your entire life voting for the party instead of the person as we both know that’s what you did being brainwashed your whole life growing up that you can’t go wrong voting democrat. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Obama didn't start any new wars. What war's did he start?

And Obama didn't do anything as dangerous as this

If Obama bombed terrorists inside Yemen, is that any more dangerous for America than Trump taking out Iran's top General?

View attachment 444520

Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot.
Oh what the fuck ever lol. Trump is a fickle moron. He has no actual principles. He constantly contradicts himself; Sometimes within hours. Why you fall for this stupid whiny little bitch as being tough and intelligent blows my mind.
Because ram boy is a retard?

View attachment 444520
He smellybozo he is telling the truth what I been telling you that trump is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are that you have have indeed been a moron your entire life voting for the party instead of the person as we both know that’s what you did being brainwashed your whole life growing up that you can’t go wrong voting democrat. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wait a second!

Did Trump Bomb Syria on False Grounds?
The American media is ignoring leaks from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons that suggest a whitewash.

A series of leaked documents from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) raise the possibility that the Trump administration bombed Syria on false grounds and pressured officials at the world’s top chemical weapons watchdog to cover it up. Two OPCW officials, highly regarded scientists with more than 25 years of combined experience at the organization, challenged the whitewash from inside. Yet unlike many whistle-blowers of the Trump era, they have found no champion, or even an audience, within establishment circles in the United States.

The Trump administration’s April 13, 2018, bombing of Syria came days after it accused Syrian forces of killing nearly 50 people in a chemical weapons attack on Douma, a Damascus suburb. Widely circulated video footage showed scores of dead bodies inside an apartment complex and another group of alleged gas attack victims treated at a hospital. Although the White House did not provide evidence for its allegations against Syria, the harrowing images convinced Congress and the media to cheer on military strikes (as they did under similar circumstances the year prior).

To suddenly deploy chemical weapons would mean that Syrian forces knowingly crossed the “red line” that would trigger US military intervention.

The report, however, was not the OPCW’s last word. Since May 2019, internal OPCW documents, including a trove published by WikiLeaks, reveal that the Douma investigators’ initial report reached different conclusions than their organization’s published version. They were overruled by senior officials who kept evidence from the public.

The treatment of the whistle-blowers by Western media is also due for criticism. Despite the story’s explosive nature, it has elicited a collective yawn. Whereas previous WikiLeaks disclosures fueled entire news cycles, no major US media outlets have reported on the organization’s Douma archive. CNN and MSNBC, which both supported Trump’s decision to bomb Syria, have ignored the OPCW story.

What explains the prevailing silence? It is certainly true that the Syrian government and its Russian ally have vigorously denied allegations of chemical weapons use, including in Douma. But just as was the case when Iraq was falsely accused of possessing weapons of mass destruction, skepticism of Western claims should not be equated with support for the targeted regime. If anything, the Iraq case reminds us that such allegations should not be politicized and are worthy of scrutiny, especially if used to justify military action and other aggressive measures, including crippling sanctions.

The possibility that the United States may have bombed Syria based on falsehoods—and pressured a global investigative body to grant that intervention legitimacy after the fact—should break the media blockade. So too should the fact that it was exposed by whistle-blowers who face risk for speaking out.

The US government’s own recent past with the OPCW offers a stark reminder. In 2002, the Bush administration forced out the organization’s first director general, José Bustani. The veteran Brazilian diplomat was negotiating weapons inspections with Baghdad that potentially impeded the Bush administration’s drive to launch a war. Bustani has since revealed that John Bolton, then serving as an undersecretary of state, personally threatened him and his family to force him to resign.

View attachment 444520

Yeah and your such an expert and mind reading prophet that you know eveything he will do in the future in advance.:cuckoo: Trump has made it crystal clear he hates war being the only president that has had the balls to come out and tell the truth wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them.you sure babble a lot. And thanks for also proving you are delusional,nobody on this thread said carter started any wars so what’s all that babble about? :cuckoo:

All he posted is what Mike pense said of trumps accomplishment that he is the first president in decades to not start a new war which is true so what’s all this babble of yours claiming that anybody here ever said carter started one?:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You clearly are delusional.you just proved that to the entire board,

hey smellybozo, err sealybobo you hear that,even somebody on your OWN SIDE who also hates trump,just posted the truth of what I been posting to you this past six months that trump is the first president sense carter to not start a new war, when somebody from your own side admits that,it’s time for you to stop making yourself look like an idiot that trump is worse than Obama.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
You think my mouth is around Obama's dick you have Trumps balls and shaft in your mouth. Look at you believing Trump the crooked politician cares about you and tells the truth. You sure are loyal to that scumbag.

View attachment 444520

You think my mouth is around Obama's dick you have Trumps balls and shaft in your mouth. Look at you believing Trump the crooked politician cares about you and tells the truth. You sure are loyal to that scumbag.
Deep down, Rammer knows Trump is a stupid whiny little bitch. He just doesn’t have the stones to admit it.

Would have been best had the OP not mentioned that there were no wars.

Xiden's priorities have just shifted and the war-that-would-have-to-wait has moved to the top of the 100-day agenda.

Damn.

But....if it starts before the beginning of the second quarter of 2021 it will still qualify for a Nobel Peace Prize.

View attachment 444520

Deep down, Rammer knows Trump is a stupid whiny little bitch. He just doesn’t have the stones to admit it.
No he believes they are out to get him and he cares about his supporters.

Look at the turnover in trumps administration. I think he had 4 Secretary of defense, states and justice dept officials. I can’t remember exactly which pour cabinet positions it was but trump went through four people for each position. Clearly internally things were not going well for trump. And that’s because people told trump he could do illegal crazy things. Ram idiot says that’s the deep state stopping trump but actually they were saving us from trump. His own people. Books will be written. History will not be kind to trump.

And again another subject where ram is a conspiracy theorist.

View attachment 444520

You remind me of high register Sean on Howard stern show. I imagine that’s you

View attachment 444520

If Obama bombed terrorists inside Yemen, is that any more dangerous for America than Trump taking out Iran's top General?

You really are lost. O extended wars and started new ones with the arab spring and syria.

View attachment 444520

You really are lost. O extended wars and started new ones with the arab spring and syria.
Link

Maybe we could have used some of that war money to pay down the debt.

But no, we had to give it to the billionaires instead.

Radicalizing thousands of potential domestic terrorists to plague America for years to come is kind of like starting a war.
Yeah, BLM and antifa need to be put down.
Let me ask you some basic questions about ANTIFA:

1) Who is the leadership?

2) Why has no one died in the name of ANTIFA?

3) Why does the FBI not consider them a threat?
Because like BLM ANTIFA is part of the Democratic Party

View attachment 444520

Because ram boy is a retard?
says one shill to another shill
i am not the one that had DOZENS of posters coming on laughing at me as they did with you on a thread you made trying to blame everything on trump.:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 444520

:thankusmile: thats the understatement of the year
this shill is the dumbest fucked up idiot i have ever met at USMB

I have taken his ass to the cleaners hundreds of times on this that Obama lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys but instead expanded them.both the war and patriot act.

he will of course develop alzhimers diseace and forget this.

The air attacks on Libya that helped topple Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 under Obama are well documented

They voted for him because he was supposed to end these wars and stop bombing people," Granderson said. "And when you look at the raw numbers, three times as much Special Forces were used than ‘W.’, twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim. Those were not the numbers that his staunch progressive base voted for."

While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

Obama has handed a surveillance state and war machine to a maniac
Trevor Timm
Trevor Timm
Read more

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back